Operation Fix Gears 5

Operation Fix Gears 5

Good afternoon. A little self promoting here but for a good cause. Pretty sure the majority of the community isn’t exactly pleased with the current state of the game whether or not TC will admit it. I’m here to hopefully reach the right people and get the game to a point that is tolerable. I’ve finished Episode 1/4 of a series that’s purpose is to get the game to a tolerable point. If you could please give the video a watch as well as leaving some feedback. Took me fairly long to make. Made a post on Reddit not too long ago stating these would be dropping. Love you all <3

2 Likes

Did just that , best of luck with your channel .

2 Likes

I don’t even play multiplayer anymore its just not fun if i do play its only horde for a couple rounds. It sucks that Gears 5 is in a struggle state a lot like Gears 4 at the time. Good video though very informative.

2 Likes

I watched your video. I keep aim assist off all the time. When it’s on feels like I’m fighting my controller. Used to play on PC but it kept crashing now I’m on console. This game has no content and Legacy characters should have been included. There’s no reason to nickel-and-dime us. That’s a huge problem right off the bat.

2 Likes

I really appreciate your time and the view man. I just want the game to be great man, it’s got good bones. I also handicap myself and keep aim assist off. Messes with my aim switching back and forth. Going to address content in the third episode. Gonna talk about characters/skins, totems, Tour of Duty and the store.

1 Like