Since revealing the achievements for Operation 8 we’ve received feedback when it comes to what achievements are retroactive, see below for a full list of achievements that will work retroactively.
- A Real Gear – Should you be re-up 50 at the start of Operation 8 this achievement will automatically unlock
Seriously 5.0 Chapter 2 – We will track the following retroactively
- 50 re-ups
- Finishing the campaign on Inconceivable
- Mastering all 32 Escape Hives
- Mastering all Horde Maps in 50 and Frenzy Modes (Note: This achievement will also include the two maps arriving in Operation 8 - Drop 2).
- Getting all PvE classes to Level 20.
- In Total Control, Back in Style, Grave Consequences, Destroyed Beauty, Chamber of Horrors, Take Command and Breezing through – If you’ve already completed the requirements of these achievements prior to the update they’ll unlock.
- Total Annihilation – Should you have attained 400,000,000 damage in either Horde or Escape prior to the update you will get this achievement, if you haven’t gotten this achievement yet your progress has been tracked up to this point so you can continue onwards towards it.
Any achievements not mentioned will not be retroactively tracked so you’ll need to complete these achievements from the start.
We hope this clears some stuff up!