Operation 8 - Known Issues Discussion

Replies from Operation 8 - Known Issues thread that are not reporting an issue will be moved to here.

1 Like

A preemptive attack.

I like your style @AceMcCloud

5 Likes

Loaded into Horde on Wave 50 and had no ultimate and no money to deposit into the fabricator.

One day we have a fix for bug can’t upgrade cards? I’m wait since Operation 6.

2 Likes

I got one. When playing a “classic” playlist, all modes you can vote for will be the same as the one you last played. Example: If you join a Dodgeball game, all the maps will be on Dodgeball when you vote for them.

2 Likes

“It’s still NOT WORK for me!!!”

3 Likes

And of course - 1x STARTER-execution for Lancer isn’t unlocked / 1x STARTER 1x ESSENTIALS execution not unlocked for the Gnasher and Talon+ Boltok are also still missing a STARTER execution.

2 Likes

Hi,

so OP 8 dropped and me and my party were reset to lvl 0. Did any1 encounter this issue?

2 Likes

Chat 100% is not fixed.

Just tested it.

15 Likes

Yes and unable to to get into a “normal” Horde Frenzy match

yes, i have this issue, im not sure how to fix it. it is very annoying. it wont let me play any game modes but quickplay because of it

The lvl 0 is just a visual glitch and any exp earned will show your current re-up & lvl at the match results.

@TC_Shauny is this a new permanent glitch or any chance we get to play the game before everyone goes offline again?

1 Like

Just gotta wait for the servers to warm up.

I can assure you, the servers are on fire rn.

6 Likes

same, tour of duty is missing and rank in the tour of duty is just a white box.

2 Likes

Who would have thought…?

Uhm, uhm - Ghostmelee and muted enemies just for the sake of it. Not like TC will ever be able to fix them,

3 Likes

its still not working

I purchased the Operation 8 Bundle and did not get anything. I was sent an email informing me of my purchase, and the money was definitely taken from my gift card balance.

it has an issue rn, it should appear when it is resolved, just hang tight on that

1 Like