Operation 7 TDM

Coalition if we know your listening then your heading in the right direction with the fans and your map choices I love the last map Tomb very good map. This new operation 7 can you bring back full squads of 4 on ranked team deathmatch then more people will come back to gears and no friends will be left out, it will make ranked tdm more consistent again cause rn it’s random you never get even teams it’s impossible to get a winning streak going when your team doesn’t know how to play the game half the time. If you bring it back I guarantee you’ll have a happier fan base and more people will be coming back to gears 5 which is good for gears 6.
Thanks

It is back, TC has confirmed this :slight_smile:

Ghost you legend how are you doin?
So full squads Is back on ranked tdm!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Good mate, how are you?

Here is the quote from TC Shauny

Note “Competitive” replaces “ranked”

1 Like

Thank god it’s back! so many people including my self was going to uninstall this game but they’ve saved the day just about …
and good man!! Yeah I’m all good buddy better now that tdm is back properly
Time to get Master again

1 Like

There isn’t a master rank or any other, they’re changing it to leaderboards and renaming it competitive

1 Like

As much as I’m happy full teams are returning to ranked TDM I am anticipating more solos-complaining-about-stacks threads.

1 Like

They need to get some friends,
Since they complained they’ve made tdm worse.
People who are going to do solo you can find a team on looking for a group on the Xbox easiest way

1 Like

I am one of those said solos lol. Just got back into the game and am looking for people to play TDM with. Feel free to add me bros :fist:t2:.
GT-The Forgiven

Add me.