Operation 5 what characters do you want to see?

I want to see Anya but I’m thinking they are going to give us tactics characters to line up with the realease.

4 Likes

They’re just dropping 1 tactics character for op 5. Everyone else is fan favorites

3 Likes

I want Sofia really bad.

8 Likes

Hoffman, Prescott, Bernie

Skorge, Rager, Minor

4 Likes

Tai Kaliso plz
Bernie :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Can I get my man Dizzy anytime soon? I miss being able to play him. Other than Dizzy I really don’t care who they add.

4 Likes

I’d really like to see the swarm drone elite from gears 4 return as a character and be added back into the lore. I also want Tai.

5 Likes

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sofia. Can’t say I really care about anyone else too much unless I have a sudden change of mind(currently unlikely).

2 Likes

Skorge, skorge, skorge and i think last one i want is skorge.

2 Likes

Dizzy and Tai mainly. Hoffman would be nice though i hear the voice actor has retired so not likely unless they re-use any old lines that work for this game.

I have my characters so I’m really not bothered. Alicia Valera would be nice but that’ll never happen.

Anya should be getting the respect she deserves, TC have done nothing but shame her character since Gears 4. Gears 5 did barely anything to add emotional depth with her death, treating her like a sideline character of minimal importance.

6 Likes

Dizzy please. Just Dizzy. After that go wild.

Anya, so I can se how she and JD interact with each other.

3 Likes

Terminator (Arnold Schwarzenegger)
Master Chief

3 Likes

Griffin and only Griffin

2 Likes

Anya, Skorge, Dizzy, Jace, Tai, Hoffman, Bernie, Prescott, Griffin, Oscar. Reyna, OG Onyx Guard

2 Likes

More Tactics will probably come later, but tbh I can’t see more than just Gabe this round, because it takes away from the specialness of what they’re doing with that.

Idc either way on that, but that’s just my take… as long as I get Anya and Skorge, everybody else is just bonus.

Another thing, not saying this Op, but if and when Reyna does come I wanna see her normal self on COG side and any skins she gets goes to that, but a worthy General Reward that same OP imo, a skin on Myrrah (kinda like Batista on Marcus) being Queen Reyna, obviously tweaked a little, be hard for squid arms to hold a gun lol, but still have a coulple that’s just part of the skin tho.

I still consider her bonus and mainly just care about Anya and Skorge at this point, but if they do that at some point that’d be dope.

2 Likes

This.

1 Like

Sophia is my #1 pick, Dizzy is #2, and for third It has to be the legendary figure in all of gears history: Adam fénix. His old man ■■■ needs to return so he can fight along Marcus and JD as the trilogy of The Fénix Bloodline! (And so when Marcus gets down picking up JD, he will also say “thanks dad” just after JD says it.)

1 Like