Operation 3 - Gridiron

It looks like Cole is doing a new Old Spice commercial

1 Like

The Scotts are proud people like the Mexicans, their a fiery bunch like yourselves Dan…

1 Like

exactly right man :slight_smile: I fully endorse your comment my friend.

1 Like

Onyx Guarx Gary!

What is this? 2:14
Hivebusters story dlc?

2 Likes

Haha very true. Plus there’s nothing more charming than that Glasgow smile :joy:

1 Like

Nobody knows. It could be DLC, it could have been a scrapped scene/initial design for the E3 Escape trailer that was canned, or it was a DLC in the works that is on hold or not happening any longer. I’m definitely waiting on proof from TC that this is, or isn’t a DLC.

1 Like

games usually have a lot of unused assets, scenes, ideas that are left on the cutting room floor.

Ok, let’s wait.
I’m still curious about that old horde poster with jd, kait, etc. I mean i’m curious about the environment. Still no maps like that in the game.

TC did say a new VS mode will be introduced.

3 Likes

I did not know that! Now I’m hyped.

1 Like

I was honestly hoping to see the return of OverRun, but will definitely give this mode a shot.

But… doesn’t matter how fun this mode is if we don’t get new ■■■■■■■ maps. One new map and rehashes from Gears of War 4 just ain’t going to cut it, especially if they’re only brought back for Escalation purposes.

3 Likes

I am curious about the new game mode, but i hope its not a “normal” capture the flag.
The thing that worries me, is what someone mentioned here is that it requires its own maps.
Also the player count is not so high anymore so it would split players up even more.
And there already is bad matchmaking…
Lets just hope this operation is so awesome it brings some people back.
But i do not think its going happen because the network is still bad for a lot of players no matter what game mode.
Also The game has some hard competition to go up against.
Cole and carmine would be great :slight_smile:

Lets hope that isn’t true.

1 Like

Yes! Another Overrun fan.

4 Likes

Seeing they are bringing back the Cole Train, I wonder if they will make a Terry Crews version too :thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

I have been asking for Breakthrough 2.0 since Gears 4 dropped.
Nodezero said it was not on the cards, when I asked him on here a few months ago though.

1 Like

I actually remember playing this with @EVIL_0NE but he doesn’t seem to play Gears anymore.

this is why the new mode needs to utilize the standard Versus maps instead of creating a new type of arena that then needs to exist in a separate column.

TC has enough on their plate right now, they don’t need a 5th style to adhere to.

• Versus/Horde maps

• FFA maps

• Escape maps

• 2v2 maps

• Gridiron maps? (or does this mode fall into the Versus/Horde category?)

2 Likes

Going just keep it real. dont give af .

All i know. THERE BETTER BE SOME NEW 2 V 2 MAPS. PERIOD.

And wht ever movement change it needs to be for the better as in. No delays. Cooldowns etc etc.

DID I SAY. THERE BETTER BE NEW 2 V 2 MAPS.
MAYBE. I dont know. I think ive posted needing 2 v 2 maps in every response for the last month and half to 2 months now

1 Like