Operation 2 ranked skins

Anyone else not receive their ranked skins from operation 2? when operation 3 launched yesterday it let me collect xp for each mode as usual and there was about an hour and 30 min left for the tour when I went on the game later wasn’t able to access ranked and assumed it was because the transition to op 3 and collecting op 2 data however when I went to check ranked today it was reset and I hadn’t received my skins yet. It wasn’t delayed like this last time so I’m wondering if this is normal or what.

1 Like

Have you tried searching the forums?

1 Like
1 Like

No you should have left it. I was just laughing my ■■■ off

1 Like

My bad I copied the wrong link but I’m glad it brought you some joy.

1 Like

We will see I guess I just know people got them already so I was kinda bummed when I went in and they weren’t there and kinda questioning it . Thanks!

1 Like

The fact he didn’t say “They’re still rolling out, be patient.” is telling to me. Seems like maybe they’ve been sent out and those of us who didn’t get them now have to wait for months in their support line to get them.

1 Like

Well I hope that’s not the case considering I’m still missing claimed content from rockstar that should’ve been in game and I’ve tried several times to get help in getting it in game

I hope so too. I’ve seen people waiting 6+ months for responses on there.

1 Like

I am going to hope I luck out and get the skin without submitting a ticket

1 Like

Yeeeah same. If anybody gets theirs today please post here.

It’d be nice to know that they’re still going out, since the tweet implies that they aren’t.

1 Like

Same issue here buddy. Thought i will get my rewards with the beginning of the new Season. Only got xp and that all so far.

1 Like

Are you serious? Ugh. I’ve spent tons of money on content for this game. I’ve enjoyed the heck out of it despite its flaws, but not getting my reward skins is a kick in the gut and makes me lose so much motivation to play.

2 Likes

Agreed. Like I said on reddit, collecting every Masters skin was the only goal I set for myself in this game. And so far I’ve been successful in that venture. But now (because of no fault of my own) I have to wait an indeterminate amount of time to get what I earned.

The fact it’s the Gnasher this time around just makes it even more infuriating. And the fact TC hasn’t officially acknowledged it except in a few twitter replies telling us to contact support.

I don’t even feel like playing until this is resolved tbh. I don’t think my mental could take seeing somebody else running around with my Gnasher when I know I earned it too.

4 Likes

Please put in a support ticket

https://support.gearsofwar.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you.

1 Like