Operation 2 - Main discussion thread

Hi Community,

I’m opening this thread as a place for members to give their thoughts and feedback for Operation 2 content.

Trailer: HERE

Operation 2 Explained via text: HERE

Let’s hope this goes a bit smoother than the last thread :wink:

Edit: Please stay on topic, this is the chance for the community. to give TC feedback.

9 Likes
  • fingers crossed
4 Likes

My friend Ghost.

that’s kind of difficult man… since customers wanted to have a VW Jetta and instead they were given a NISSAN Tsuru. that’s pretty much to ask to the people that pay to play.

2 Likes

Then feel free to state what you want to see, :slight_smile:

TC said they were taking feedback for future operations in some of the dev streams and they can continue to refine operations based on community feedback.

4 Likes

I have already done that , I wrote to Ryan regarding the changes I would to like to see on horde… however as you can see in Operation 2 , they mainly focus on versus modes and no love for horde.

Either one of two things Ghost , they don’t care or maybe they change it out once more people stop playing the game.

This has nothing to do with you Ghost… you always been a good friend here and taught me things like calling the lancer gl with the proper name as " Freedom Lancer " :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It may be that changes like the ones you want take time, and it does also depends on how easy it is to do what you are asking.

3 Likes

Correct lets hope for the best…

Ill be signing off now… have a great day ahead man .

Thanks Ghost

1 Like

It might be that they focused on versus this operation and next time they’ll focus on horde. That’s what I’m hoping, at least.

3 Likes

I am looking forward to this operation. Allfather’s arena looked interesting, pleased with how they rearranged the ToD to accommodate different play styles, and I’m excited for Baird. Only thing that ticked me off was the Winter Marcus. I shelled out for it and it doesn’t even look as good as the new free one.

3 Likes

Finally we get Baird! I think I saw classic Baird skin? Did anyone else see that?

2 Likes

Please can we get 25 waves (horde),More fixes to maps/new maps if possible ,Oh and my characterTai Kaliso,To go with lahni,really happy escape characters can now be chosen to play in horde.

2 Likes

This might help answer your question. Not sure if classic Baird equals young Baird though.

EDIT: Actually, NVM, it doesn’t. Classic Baird is just old Baird with his armor from 4 I think.

3 Likes

That doesn’t seem like all the stuff we can earn, though, if there’s supposed to be 200+ items. Most of the other 150 will probably be bloodsprays and marks, but some have got to be skins too.

2 Likes

I know, I’m just referring to what has already been confirmed with the video, and the screen cap

2 Likes

Ah ok. :+1:t2: Is all this going to be only ToD, or does this include any supply drop stuff they’ll add along the way, do you think? I was kind of expecting Classic Baird to be a supply drop, but maybe it won’t be if you’re right about the screenshot.

The screen cap was taken from the video posted by TC in regards to OP2, so it’s as legit as it can get. All those unlockables you see are for the ToD.

1 Like

Sorry, didn’t mean to suggest it wasn’t legit.

1 Like

Ah no worries :grin:

1 Like

Good question, hopefully, we will find out that info soon.

2 Likes