Gears Forums

OP Lancer is ruining Gears

The Lancer is entirely over powered and needs to be nerfed a little. It’s turning Gears into a lancer-fest and negates all the fun gnasher battles. 3 or 4 hits of lancer and you’re down? Please, fix this non sense. It is ruining the Gears game all of us love.

2 Likes

The lancer is ruining the multiplayer tremendously for me, it is way to OP and needs to be nerfed down to gears 4 lancer.

2 Likes

I played a match today and the person outright refused to use anything but the lancer. I mean it’s my favorite gun in the series and it is the Iconic gun in Gears, but it should not be the go to mp gun. I know there are people saying it’s a great change, but it will kill the online player base. I am still hopeful they’ll make a change soon, but if they don’t the online will becomes as barren as Judgment did.

1 Like

I actually think players need more health.
To me all guns seem op.

1 Like

Every match has becoming nothing but Lancers. It’s really frustrating. The only way I see to combat it is the Boltok which I think is also VERY strong currently.

1 Like

Very true !! Coalition needs to Nerfy Derfy the Rifles in G5!

100% agree

It’s not just the damage, it’s the clip size, bloom and damage at range.

The whole game is noobified in many, many ways.

I actually love that is way more viable now, but I agree, should get a bit nerfed…maybe not the damage but the time it takes to aim would be a better balance, so it is still a fast game but you have to aim more and are more time exposed