Op 4 brought be back in GOW 5

I’m an old gears fan since 2008 when I started playing Gears of war 1 and loved it since then!
Until in 2015 I believe gow 4 came out (sorry for my English) and last year gow 5 as well… And I hate both of them with pathetic horrible characters like of course Kait jesus… Kait… please someone kill me, Oscar and reyna a nightmare! Get rid of them forever.
Fhaz another one pathetic and Del, Jd all crying babies looked like a game for teenagers, horrible story as well without charismatic characters like Marcus, Kim, kaliso, Hoffman and so on. The introduction of deebees, dumb useless robots who wanted them? And jinn she’s a disgrace my god when we before got Prescott in GOW 3!
Swarm are a mix of OK and weird things.
What just happened to gears franchise?
Real gears 4, 5 and 6 should have been Gears Tactics story and awesome characters Gabe Diaz, Sid Redburn and mikaila Dorne that stuff is COOL!!! Not kait the disgrace!!! Sorry but I could lead the company better with good choices!
Gears Tactics is the real and right atmosphere for a gears game!
I left gow 5 in September and thanks to OP 4 I’M happy to play this game again with the new way to earn coins to get so many skins that I really like, hivebusters as well I really like them! KILO Paduk is awesome with some more old characters as well!
In 4 weeks I re-up 3 times and I’m 4 ranks away from cosmonaut uir that I don’t like, weird, ugly and fat armor… Like green uir is much better in comic books!
I feel like again to play multiplayer and I love new Escape mode hope it will get better with always new maps! I like cards and different skill for cogs and new smooth running animations and stub animation cool!
Horde is boring and I hate Deebees… Erase them forever it’s stupid to chainsaw steel… I cut through fresh meat only!
Please can we have a horde mode mixed up with swarm and locust? ? Deebees into a separate playlist for robots weirdos lovers…
I want back in horde reavers, every single locust drone, therons, wretches, sires, tickers, blood mount, boomers, butchers, schorcers, brumak, kantus and why not raam or skorge in horde like bosses in some waves?
Keep up the good work and don’t ruin gears of war!
Thanks to everyone who is patient to read this

2 Likes

Says the person who is chainsawing people wearing heavy steel armor made out of Osmium which is one of the densest known materials.

And you mostly just sound biased against the fact that TC made characters who didn’t experience a lifetime’s worth of war already by the time we got introduced to them.

4 Likes

Op 4 brought you back

Op 4 made me leave

a lot of people returned OP4 and I was one of them a lot better now then it was during OP1 and OP2

2 Likes

I forgot to mention I really like all new locust characters finally but I want more and seriously first of all I want back from gow 4 Badass and awesome Uzil Sraak, Kim, Hoffman, Thai kaliso, B. Mataki
just to get started and to warm up it’s Just the beginning!
And Seriously we got a big problem with maps for versus and horde… Guys we need so many maps from GOW 2 and Gow 3… I miss so much some old stuff
Feel nostalgic
I would like to see also gow 2 and 3 with gow 5 badass graphic!

1 Like

Uzil Sraak is confirmed to release this operation sometime

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that man
What is it that you don’t like?

@TSU_Silent

4 Likes

Just another hater. Bernie is the best anyways.

Mod edit: kindly fixed his typo.
Edit: Ghost just messing around. Bernie is disgusting. Kait is the best!

4 Likes

Not to mention the fact he called Kim “Charismatic” even Hoffman for that fact.

I think some characters like Marcus, Kim and Hoffman have charm, but not charisma. JD and Del and Kait try to have Charisma they’re just written a little bit like Baird all the time instead.

But to OP nobody cares if you’re an 06 vet… Just btw.

1 Like

He said 2008 :joy:

Fixed it for ya.

Long live Guardian!!!

1 Like

Quitters still plaguing ranked, kept getting booted from games and not being able to rejoin = losing rank as a result (since Op4), Gnasher still inconsistent, hate the snipe magnetism, server issues causing high lag spiking at random, blood drive & checkout overkill, playing against nothin but stacks in KOTH & gettin stomped due to uneven matchmaking…

These are the issues that come to mind butI’ll be back Op 5 hoping the main issues above have been addressed namely quitters, server stability & SoloQ vs stax.

Glad others are enjoyin it tho… I’ve just lost my patience (and faith) in TC especially as there are so many other great games to play right now

1 Like

I like your reply man with joker awesome!!! I’m dying laughing just perfect

1 Like

OP 4 brought me back too. Glad to hear you’re enjoying this game a lot more than before.

1 Like

This shows how little I care about 06 vets. Or 08 vets in this rare case.

1 Like

What’s your problem with vets anyway?? Thank god we exist, it means we still love and we care about Gears!
We are the warden that control the status of the game if the game goes in the right direction or get ruined some how! We are the night watch :joy:
I say it again gears of war’s future must follow the lead, the path that Gears Tactics showed
Tactics got the right atmosphere of a gears of war game!

Words carry meaning and if you take two seconds to think about them some of your questions might answer themselves.

I don’t know how serious this is but 1) Look at how Gears has turned out since 2013. And 2) how very self-centered and zealously cinematic of you.