Only One FFA Map In Matchmaking Due To "Major Visual Corruption"

That is really unfortunate and sort of embarrassing. Seems like it’s always a bumpy road with this game =/

5 Likes

Wait TC test their game?

19 Likes

I’m not surprised at all. I already called that there will be issues with this update. Hope everyone enjoys this bug filled update

12 Likes

made me chuckle. Thanks.

And so it begins.

It’s beyond absurd now, but still highly amusing.

8 Likes

lol.
i played earlier and the servers already went mental, another rocky release for tc.

5 Likes

Which map is playable? If it’s the Arena then at least you get 3 maps in one :joy:

1 Like

12 Likes

You don’t have to be a modern Nostradamus to predict these things. I’m sure most people saw this coming.

3 Likes

Glad they waited for that Microsoft certification…

4 Likes

This is an unfortunate issue to crop up in your update literally named after the new Free For All mode, haha.

1 Like

Indeed. Infact most people here did I bet

3 Likes

Unfortunate and I knew yesterday to tamper my expectations, because of the big size of this update. However reading their statement, it seems we can play in custom matches so for now it is not really a big deal for me, I’ll host a lobby and people should join quick…it is just the playlist for matchmaking that is affected for now as I understand it.

1 Like

as expected… TC never fails :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Just played 2 matches of FFA, and it is amazing. It’s super fast paced and chaotic. Honestly I was worried about this glitch at first, but right now I don’t care. I think I’m playing on the same map but it’s just a lot of fun.

2 Likes

I mean…is anyone even surprised at this point?

TC is like a Student doing coursework…

Teacher: “You have 90 days to write 3 Character studies on Marcus, Cole and Baird”
TC:“Plenty of time”

30 days remaining
TC:“still plenty of time”

7 days remaining
Teacher:“How is the essays coming along?”
TC: Blags that they are almost done

1 day remaining
TC:“holy crud better get started”

Submission Time
Hands in Baird essay claims the computer crashed and the other two essays are “lost”

3 Likes

This is really no surprise. Honestly the update as a whole feels lacking anyway and this is just the topper. They had three months to build a massive first real content release and they flubbed it. Some things never change.

Damn I can’t believe somebody is still playing this “game”… I really appreciate your guts :v:t2: