Only 2 maps left guys what u want?

Operation 8 drop 1 and 2 is all that’s left for maps. So we get 2 more maps. I’m hoping for 1 more new one preferably in niles lab from campaign. And a remake of either jacinto or mansion. What last 2 maps are you hoping for?

2 Likes

Are we guaranteed to have two maps in the next one? Did they say as much?

Keeping my expectations realistic, I vote for Old Town as the old map and anything that isn’t a post-apocalyptic hellscape for the new one. I like visual variation.

1 Like

Pavilion and a new g5 map.

Does anyone know if Mercy is getting a scenery change? Or is it just like foundation and going to be the exact same.

1 Like

Old town, dawn, diner, or glory as a ported map (preferably a gears 4 map tc made map)

And a new map would be good.

1 Like

Old town? Whaaat? I can’t think of any other map I’d rather not see. TERRIBLE map choice. Gross, get that garbage outta here.

There’s gonna be Fallout…

I like old town personally :sunglasses: a better choice then mercy.

1 Like

If they stick to just ports they can definitely have more than 2, but I suppose they’ll just stick to this formula and we’ll get 1 new (or a remake) and 1 Gears 4 port. I do think there is a high chance we’ll get like 3 or 4 maps though, just because TC are wrapping up and I do believe it is likely they have certain unfinished maps lying around.

Ports I want:

Raven Down
Fallout
Diner
Relic
Dawn
Maybe an actually good looking Rustlung

Remakes I want:

Ruins
Academy
Depths (this is probably wayyy beyond TC’s level though honestly, no offense)
Mansion
Heck a surprise like Mausoleum or Sanctuary would be neat.

As for new maps I really don’t care, unless TC something actually DIFFERENT then there is no point in my opinion. They are kinda dull when it comes to map design I feel, not to say that Epic had the most interesting or innovative maps in shooter history but the days of them making experimental maps is over.

1 Like

Fuel Depot. That is all.

7 Likes

Dawn and Garden

2 Likes

Lol Garden. The days where I would race through the poison gas right out of spawn. Good times.

5 Likes

Day One,That is all I ask for

2 Likes

I’ve been asking for this map for the longest time! Jacinto, Pavillion, Garden, Mansion, Courtyard, or Relic would all make me happy tbh!

3 Likes

Depths and Tyro Station

2 Likes

GONDOLA.

But that’s probably never happening, so Jacinto’s a good pick for me too. Really as far as ports/remakes that were in Gears 4 I’m fine with anything that isn’t Rustlung, Drydock or The Slab.

3 Likes

A copy and paste of Harbor Haze and Windflare Reclaimed

6 Likes

Jacinto (Gears of War 2) and Diner, I really enjoy both those maps.

Mansion

War Machine

Fuel Depot

Diner

the last two new maps have been ok but I still prefer the classics I listed here. I’d take those ports over two new maps.

that being said, I suspect the final remaining maps are already done or decided upon.

From gow4 port security, mercy

Overall pavilion, ruins.

Well do I have a treat for you, we are getting mercy.

1 Like