Official U.S. Army Esports Gears 5 Team

ATTENTION ALL ACTIVE DUTY AND RESERVE U.S. ARMY SOLDIERS!!!

We have now opened the all new official U.S. Army Gears 5 Esports team and are looking for skilled players to show off their Gnashty prowess! Do you have what it takes?

We need to fill bodies and expand to get the ball rolling in creating this official U.S. Army Esports Gears 5 team. The U.S. Army will support it 100%.

IF INTERESTED:
PLEASE join the U.S. Army Esports Discord server! Follow the ‘welcome’ and ‘inprocessing’ steps and search for the ‘Gears of War 5’ channel and join the general chat. Please post in the general chat in order for me to further assist you. I will provide the invitational link below.

You may also message me directly for more info.
Again, the ‘Gears of War 5’ channel is brand new, so there isn’t a team or enough members, yet. We will be conducting tryouts very soon.

14 Likes

Thanks for the info man. I’ll keep an eye out.

1 Like

Typically I bash Esports and “clans” but this one I won’t. God bless to the soldiers and good luck.

8 Likes

Thank you for your support. God bless you, too.

3 Likes

This is sick, I wish the best to the team y’all create and will have to keep an eye out for you guys. Any idea what your team name will be?

I strongly support this, and I hope all who become part of the team get the recognition and support they deserve

@v2good_Joker ,
I appreciate that, brother! No, not yet! We’re still currently focusing on gaining activity and finding Soldiers that are interested in joining the team. But I’ll be sure to let you know as soon as I find out!

1 Like

lzCOnK3Rzl
Looking for a clan
10000 plus ranked wins
D4 every season
2.1kd
Great at wallbouncing and team strategies
Callouts
Message me