%% of hits during Multiplayer

I can’t be the only one that noticed the % of damage that is done with your shots in multiplayer…

How can you do 60% and more, but the enemy still turns around and kills you? 97%, yet, I end up dead, I don’t understand it, please tell me I’m not by myself in this…

Also, I have been face to face with an enemy, point blank with my gnasher, and NEVER HIT THEM?! HOW?! It’s like the rounds go right through them, it makes NO sense…

4 Likes

Yes. I been seeing these ghost bullets tht never leave the barrel and i know dam well. They should have been hit with at the very least half my spread.
Agian. Ive been seein it A LOT MORE.
AND IT.ISN’T THE PING. WHEN it happens the ping imo is within range
Lower than 70 ms to my 20 to 30 ms

Thts a big difference imo also. But wht can you do. The population is dead and nothing but south American players.
It has to be their 3 rd world country internet

Something is going on.

2 Likes

ping 70+ has a hidden Gnasher damage bonus
and 30% more bullet magnetism
try moving to a better location to gain these benefits

6 Likes

@Misaki_Ski

so your saying if your under 30 ping against anyone 3o and above they win in a same distance same shot 1v1 one?

thats crazy. I have seen where i shot 1st on and up A and they get a one shot kill and it show now damage from me.

Absolutely true! But it’s not only the 70+ ping, when I got 16 ping VS a 35 ping its the same problem, same with 5 ping… Even in ranked on dedicated servers… Lag compensation act differently with ping fluctuation… Right now Europe servers are full of 70 + ping… I never saw that before operation 4…

That’s what the community called Netcode, which is disgusting in Gears and we have been waiting for a reply from TC for more than 6 months.

Watch this video:

1 Like