Odd matchmaking

Anyone else seem to keep connecting to the wrong servers? The past week about half of the games I’ve played the majority of people in a lobby are 100+ ping. This rarely ever happened before, but now its like every other game. A couple of examples:

Has something changed? The frustrating part is that my team almost always gets the worst end of it by having sky-high ping whilst the enemy team pretty happy on their home server.

Does your stack all have lower ping set?

Not sure. I don’t. I’ve heard several people say that it doesn’t help much.

When I have it on and search for 2v2 with AC Wireless (he has it to faster matchmaking) we only get Aussie lobbies.

Im often the only player in the match not in the US and its hosted on my home server.

Interesting. I might give it a shot then. It’s just so weird that it just started happening. Like me and @Mark36111 had about four games in a row like that. I never had that issue before

1 Like

Might be worth a shot :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m probably the only one trying to get this to happen for me and I can’t.

1 Like

“ Has something changed? The frustrating part is that my team almost always gets the worst end of it by having sky-high ping whilst the enemy team pretty happy on their home server.”

H M M M N

I think the higher your ping, the more disadvantage your team has.

And it’s so strange that sometimes not one player on the opposing team has a high ping. its like the game picks and chooses who gets dooped

1 Like

Oh 100%, which is why I don’t understand the people who claim that the opposite is true lol

2 Likes

No I get the right ones

I stand corrected.

Was forced to play with 100+ ping against 1-2 ping players.

1 Like

1 Like

“Can I go back to talking about poetry”

1 Like

Don’t derail my complaint thread Kyle.

If you would like, you can spout as much nonsense as you want in mh dumpster thread.

I’m sorry, papa.

I noticed this happening to me when I changed the matchmaking setting to ‘lower ping’ (weirdly enough). Fixed the issue once i set it back to the default ‘faster matchmaking’. Hope this helps, worked for me anyway.

I wonder how it is possible to have a 1 ping, the server would have to be in the same room and be connected to the xbox to get a 1 ping in my eyes the game show fake pings.

I always like Vogon Poetry:

Oh freddled gruntbuggly,
Thy micturations are to me, (with big yawning)
As plurdled gabbleblotchits, in midsummer morning
On a lurgid bee,
That mordiously hath blurted out,
Its earted jurtles, grumbling
Into a rancid festering confectious organ squealer. [drowned out by moaning and screaming]
Now the jurpling slayjid agrocrustles,
Are slurping hagrilly up the axlegrurts,
And living glupules frart and stipulate,
Like jowling meated liverslime,
Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes,
And hooptiously drangle me,
With crinkly bindlewurdles,mashurbitries.
Or else I shall rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon,
See if I don’t!

2 Likes

Counts only the time from box to server.

I live in Belgium with the servers less then 100km away in Holland and I get 2 ping.