Now the exclusive skin list ๐Ÿ˜

The Commando Hoffman skin that was teased in August.

1 Like

Do weapon skins count too? I have this

You know, I have never once seen a Glacial Armor Kait in-game before.

I kind of forgot there was one.

It is kind of rare since the minimum price for getting one would be, probably higher than any other skin purchase in the game, and the main way of obtaining it was to pre-order a statue where a non refundable deposit had to be paid. Or you could go through ebay and pay even more expensively for it.

I have the skin and it does look decent, but if you were to ask me if it was worth the price, probably not, since I largely donโ€™t use the skin(or Kait since TCs idea of her MP dialogue is either mediocrity or nerve grating) at this point.

1 Like

If you bought the statue and donโ€™t want the statue anymore, you could always recoup some of your money by selling it to someone who would want it.

Someone like me. :smirk:

I just cancelled the order before I had to pay for anything else. Particularly since I decided I didnโ€™t actually want the statue that much. So I just walked away with a very expensive 60โ‚ฌ/$ skin.

Besides, I probably wouldnโ€™t bother going through the trouble of getting the thing US side when Iโ€™m EU based.

1 Like

Respect.

I remember I paid like $30 to get the preorder Twilight Princess skins in Hyrule Warriors secondhand, only for Nintendo to release them for like $3 a couple months later. That kinda made me realize how dumb it was to purchase a skin lol.

I like the Kait statue and have collected most of the Gears related figures to date, but the $600 price tag was too much, especially since I wanted to get the limited Gears 5 XB1X. I sometimes check ebay or Amazon to see if oneโ€™s out there in the wild and it never has been.

Iโ€™ll be sure to send the next one to you if a Kait skin comes with it.

In exchange for the Custom Lancer replica from Gears 4. Since Amazon refused to make it available outside of US shipping without going through other channels and I wasnโ€™t interested in ebay for it. (Just kidding.)

1 Like

Iโ€™ll keep my ear to the ground, buddy. :+1:

Sorry to disappoint, but my lair doesnโ€™t include top secret drilling equipment to dig a tunnel to the west coast.

1 Like

It-- Itโ€™s a figure of speech.

If I wake up one day and thereโ€™s a hole in my backyard with Brits coming out I am gonna be so mildly upset.

No Brits where I come from. Tea and medals wonโ€™t be coming out of that hole. And I was obviously joking(or was I?). Not that I was aware it was a figure of speech.

1 Like

Be sure to plug that hole up, dont want Brits with terrible dental care to be roaming the streets of our fair country.

1 Like

Iโ€™ve got a clip of a Warden executing someone I was trying to revive from the other side of a locked door on The Labyrinth. Not sure how to show it here since I donโ€™t have a YT channel. Then again, in UE I was able to chainsaw Theron Guards through the wall so itโ€™s not like TC have high QA standards.

I have ice Jack, how do you get that skin? I have no idea.

She has nothing on the mighty Obi-Warden!:

1 Like

Glad I got the OG thrashball drone, been my main for years on and off.

Wasnโ€™t he earnable through a weekly event though not tour of duty?

Would be nice if they could make some above skins earnable again, no harm in partnering them with rotating weekly events or just general challenges. Games on life support.

Can anyone remember how Heroic Marcus was obtainable? Someone asked me and I couldnt rememeber how I got him.

Re up 20 something, the mrs unlocked it the other night whilst playing horde.

1 Like

Weird how my brother hasnโ€™t got itโ€ฆ Heโ€™s reup 40 something. Maybe heโ€™s just being dense.

1 Like