Now that TC has published Classic Horde

Can we get a fix or at the very least an acknowledgment for the increased waiting time in the Decon-rooms that affects EVERY hive ( well, any hive with more than 1 chapter ) on EVERY platform/console.

This has been going on for almost 2 months and Series X / Tactics-launch is no longer an excuse for fixing issues with the game itself.

In the very unlikely case that someone doesn’t know what I’m talking about. read the OP of this thread

Yes, I’m aware there’s already a thread for this issue but no TC-employee posted a respond in it.
Same for the Dev-streams. Dana certainly saw the question on at least 2 different occasions and decided to make jokes about the optimization on Series X instead of taking the question serious.

Also;

Is this all you’re working on? There are issues not listed here.
There are a lot of things we are working on - this board will not show everything. We will show the big issues players are talking about and facing, along with the things that we can share progress and information on.

@TC_MichaelAOS Maybe you could at least acknowledge this since everyone else seems to refuse to do that.

2 Likes

Sorry, but TC had already made a new bug that also must be fixed: constant crashing. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Restart your game after playing one match. There, easy workaround.
But unless some rebuilds every hive in the Map-builder there’s no way to reduce the waiting times in Escape.

The game has been kicking me out all day today, and the few minutes that I manage to played the AI glitches across the map and next thing they appear in front of you. Servers really bad today.

Quick update ( not that it matters since everyone seems to ignore this thread anyway including TC ): according to @illusoryMage custom hives are affected now as well.

Getting really conflicted messages here. On one hand they’re promoting old hives with the daily/weekly thing and on the other hand they do everything humanly possible to drive people away from Escape.

@TC_Sera you seem to be active rn. Would you mind giving some input on the matter?

2 Likes

I’ll check into it - been investigating a few things today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the respond. Feel free to close this thread.

2 Likes