Not Earning any XP

I am currently level 62.

I have played 2 Escape, 8 Arcade Verses and my XP bar is not even moving. I have restarted the games and still no XP even at the after action report it showing no XP earned.

Playing on Windows 10

16 Likes

Im on xbox and its doing the same thing to me.

8 Likes

I’m level 60 and I have not earned any exp what so ever

1 Like

Same, played 1 match 3 days ago, nothing, played 2 matches tonight, no xp and at the result screen of the second match it all froze, I just turned off the console… It’s a joke man, I don’t even want to start campaign cause I read many had problems there too, collectibles and missione finished and then all erased… sad

1 Like

Happening to me as well. I’ve played 5 matches of Ranked King of the Hill and it hasn’t given me XP, Tour of Duty rewards or unlocked ranked play. So frustrating

1 Like

Last night was fine for me. I hopped on some gears because this game is pretty amazing aside from all the broken stuff it has. I just really hope they fix all these issues because this game has a lot of potential

2 Likes

Same here. I’m on Steam on Windows 10 and haven’t got any XP over the last hour after playing multiple games in different game modes.

1 Like

Not earning any xp at all, not earning any progress in my tour of duty challenges, and not earning achievements. Fix your ■■■■!

3 Likes

I’m not earning any XP at all too.

1 Like

Seems like every platform (PC and Xbox) have this issue. On the plus side, you’re saving that boost up… Oh wait… :unamused:

3 Likes

Last 2 hours no xp are anything! Just errors!

3 Likes

Played a bunch of ranked matches and not 1 point of xp. Boy am I glad I paid extra to beta test this game. TC needs to make this right.

3 Likes

Earning no xp or progress here too. Seems pointless to play right now

1 Like

Same here, hopefully it’s fixed soon.

@TC_Octus

1 Like

same here no xp also tour of duty objectives no showing completed no progression on horde character

no comment from tc on twitter

1 Like

im at re up 1 lvl 10 played 2hrs before i noticed bar hasnt moved i know severs are having issues but you cant recieve xp for the game that i just played is brazy

1 Like

Yeee Also the objectives does not end never if you win on the map its says it never completes the objectives even when you get thenotigication of Done for it

1 Like

Same issues here guys. Getting the notification for completing tour of duty challenges, but they actually are not completing. Absolutely no XP for myself or my escape characters. Just so lame. I hope they can somehow reimburse the XP I should have gotten.

1 Like

What’s the point of x2 xp if you don’t earn any ■■■■■■■ xp after a game the ■■■■ gears

3 Likes

[Win 10] Me too. I was earning XP yesterday (Saturday 7th) but not today.

Also keep getting error 0x00000c46 when trying to load end of mission stats in Escape.

2 Likes