Not defending it but in my opinion this is whats worst about the current Ranking sytem

So my biggest Complaint about the Current Ranking system is the Placement ranks are very inconsistent… people getting placed in bronze or silver which is what they shouldn’t be placed in most of the time… and others getting placed in Diamond or Masters that don’t deserve it! I have no trouble climbing ranks at all its very easy actually… but this needs to be fixed asap

1 Like

No one gets placed in diamond or masters. I believe the highest you can place is Onyx 1.

This was very similar to how everyone was placed in the first season of Gears 4.

that’s not true at all… look up Mx Rawr on twitter he got placed in Diamond and Mx Shadows got Masters in placements matches!
Ranking still has issues I was Masters in TDM and Guardian before the reset and I can say its got issues

1 Like

There indeed ARE masters.

1 Like

Its broke

1 Like

I just looked up the Rawr dude he didnt say he was placed in Diamond just that the system is working . And if you have a video or something from Shadows please post it.

Im going off of what TC has said during a dev stream.

1 Like

Rawr said 5 games 5 MVPs on his tweet seems obvious… but look up mX Shadowz on twitter you’ll see what im talking about he posted it.
also TC has said a lot and didn’t deliver

1 Like