No xp since the update came out

Still not getting any xp TC do something about this

Submit a ticket. You could also tag @TC_Kilo1062 and he should be able to help you out.

1 Like

I have the same problem. I was reup 24 before the update, now I am lvl 4 with no reup and I don’t get any rewards. I submitted a ticket 2 weeks ago, but nothing has changed.

@TC_Kilo1062 Can you help me, please? Gamertag is Thy55

Restart!

Also @xCEOxSIDEWAYZx you should be fixed now!

2 Likes

It works. Thanks for your help, I really appreciate that :+1:

@TC_Kilo1062 Hello Kilo, my re-up has disappeared since the xp rebalancing I also haven’t been able to make any progress on any medals or anything else for that matter. Would it be possible to for you to repair it if you can? Is there any way that those affected by this glitch/error could still earn the exclusive Riftworm Heart weapon skin set? Since we were unable to get any medal progress, we were unable to earn this set while it was still available to be earned during the Cupid’s Torque Bow as it was released at the same time as the update that froze our progression in place.

Thank you for taking the time to fix our accounts when you can

GT: Zeirheit

Try now!

1 Like

@TC_Kilo1062 You’re awesome, thank you it worked! Any potential news on the Riftworm Heart weapon skin set for those that had their accounts glitched during the Valentines event?

I also can’t see my Re-up’s and I’m not earning xp, can you please fix mine? My gamertag is AnarchyStalk3r.

@TC_Kilo1062 Thanks I’m good now it’s been a long month with no xp