• UIR Cosmonaut
  • Nomad Paduk
  • Kilo Squad Paduk
  • Major Paduk
  • Hivebuster Paduk
  • Chrome Steel Paduk
  • UIR Swarm Grenadier
  • UIR Swarm Sniper

Hell an entire portion of the campaign is dedicated to the UIR!

All this love for the UIR but NO WEAPON SKINS? Huh?! I know the weapon skin is kinda generic but come on. You guys are known for adding generic skins so why not add this? Plus it’s from Gears 4. It can’t be too hard to bring back.

3 Likes

Ugly skin but it’ll probably be back next OP. With the way they’ve been recycling content lately I can’t see it not coming

2 Likes

The closest thing is Hivebuster, but I know that’s not the same.

1 Like

Friend of mine has been BEGGING for the UIR weapon skins for months

3 Likes

Don’t forget that there’s an entire act of the game that takes place in UIR territory, to seize UIR assets, with the help of a UIR major (retired)

3 Likes

There’s also the UIR Swarm Sniper and Grenadier. I guess you could call them naturalised citizens.

2 Likes

I like the skins, I liked slapping the green version on the hammerburst and the blue uir elite skin on tge normal markza :v:

Generic skins are bomb, hate all that colourful animated crap.

5 Likes

Which weapon set would u back ?

UIR set (green one)
UIR Elite set
UIR Mosaic set

3 Likes

Mostly that one

Completely forgot about that

Forgot those even existed

1 Like

Ever since I read about the UIR in the novels, I felt like the UIR is underrated in the games. Gears 5 did a great job displaying UIR in the campaign and having their full set of different character skins. This is the reason why it’s weird that no weapon skins are available in this game.

2 Likes