No snowball event or snowflake skin

I dont see an option to play the snowball event, I also got the snowflake lancer but I havent seen a skin today. Arent those skins log in rewards? Is my game acting out or is this supposed to be like this? All I need to do is log in every day for 12 days to get those skins right? They look awesome

1 Like

"As mentioned in #WhatsUp, a last minute issue was identified with Snowball Fight which has delayed it’s appearance. An Update will release on Monday to address this and activate the playlist. In the meantime, we’ve added Brothers To The End for this weekend only " (https://twitter.com/CoalitionGears/status/1073283839693221888)

2 Likes

The skin for today is the snowflake boomshot and a knited lancer, take a double look that you have them.

Snowflake Snub and Hammer Burst today, just log in via card companion or the game itself and you’ll get the skins.

Snowball will be available on Monday.

2 Likes

I myself was going to make a post asking where the Snowball event was. Then I thought to myself “what would Tony do?” Well, first he would say something snarky about the lack of investigative work on the OP’s side, then he would dabble on about Red Dead, and the inferiority of Gears. Given that I haven’t played RDR2, I could only search on the ever elusive Gears of War search bar. and lo-and-behold, I found the answer!

Ahhhhh…

3 Likes

Hehehe yeah trust me, me and a friend of mine kept trying to look for answers in the whats new section of this site but what was on there didnt match what happened on my xbox. Ty for all the replies everyone, havent been online since that post but I’ll check if I got them now (maybe it took some time to load into my inventory)

Also, I have no idea who tony is but I do know this post was made before that tweet, I also dont follow gears on twitter/insta/facebook.

1 Like

I am speaking of Tony Hayabusa

1 Like

I dont know him? Should I? I feel like I’m not getting what seems to be a joke

If you don’t know him, then you probably will soon. :wink:

1 Like

I really dont know if this is meant in a positive or negative way, I am confusion

1 Like

Tony is a regular forum member, he is known for his “peculiar” comments.

If you’re curious enough search for his posts.

1 Like