No more buying boost?

As I was going to extend my boost, since pleenty of Iron is up for grabs now. In the store there’s no more option of doing so. Maybe I should have done this the other day instead of waiting it out expecting the buying of boost to remain.
Please bring it back, it’s definitely not essential to my gameplay anymore, but might as well have it there to use if available.
Or is boost now permanent?

Its 4x xp permanently i believe.

Yeah, wtf. I finally get some otherwise-useless Iron and they drop the Boost section of the store.

6 Likes

I didn’t even think of it like that. What the hell do we do with iron now lol?

3 Likes

I spent 1500 iron on 100 days of boost Monday night only to find out I probably didn’t need to.

I wasn’t that mad at first (don’t really need skins/etc), but then I realized that I use iron for daily star rerolls.

1500 iron buys A LOT of star rerolls :confounded:

3 Likes

A friend of mine was complaining he had 80 days left and it was a waste…

I then reminded him he pays £10.99 a month just to play gears 5 on his £450 console…

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m in the same boat. I have 73 days left on mine.

I had so much iron that I thought, “what the hell, let’s get to reup 60.” But I wouldn’t have really spent it on anything else anyway, so no real loss.

2 Likes

Wait! What?

1 Like

IT’S 4X XP PERMANENTLY I BELIEVE.

4 Likes

WAIT! WHAT?

8 Likes

Has TC actually confirmed it’s permanent?

I feel like they would make a big deal out of it if it were. Or like… any deal. I haven’t seen one mention of it.

3 Likes

Really?! Seen it’s now 4xp on all modes

Boost will be permanently given away for free so everyone gets an even XP muliplier from now on.

12 Likes

Is it now 4xp ?

That’s fantastic! But what does that mean, if anything, for those of us who already purchased Boost with Iron that’s still going? I used iron to get 100 days of boost less than a month ago.

2 Likes

If it’s 4X XP for everyone, it’s actually 1X XP.

2 Likes

Ironically my boost ran out last week. Was looking to see why I had gotten free boost the last two days.

Iron can buy skins.

Was the free boost announced and I missed it?

In a way, but the game didn’t scale with it.

Quicker reups for those not maxed and tour rewards faster is all.

If it means people with boost get 4xp that’s really good tbh

1 Like

Are we getting 4x CXP too?

1 Like