No Characters month

No Characters this month time to uninstall this game

we’ve had the locust sniper, wilder kate, ncog and I cant remember the last one, where were you looking???

If your game experience limits itself to that…

Imagine wasting 100+ GB of space because all you want is to look pretty or something lmao

Think a better game for you is something called Xbox Original Avatars you should try it

3 Likes

Gona have to agree with the OP here

Wait, wrong thread…

They said they are gearing down on new character packs as all focus on Gears 5 now. But they still going to be some character drops (rehashes).

I dont know why your announcing on forums that your uninstalling the game, completely unecessary imo.

1 Like

That kinda sucks, I like grinding out for the new packs. But hey making gears 5 the best it can be will be nice. I guess I’ll have to try and go for the new ranked character challenges

Didn’t we also get the lambert this month?

Technically it was released on the very last day of August, but it was available through the first week of September. I’d say that doesn’t count as a September release. :wink:

1 Like

That’s fair

people like too announce they’re uninstalling to try and get people on their side to validate themselves but what most of the people who announce this dont realize that literally nobody cares what games they play or dont play

2 Likes

Will be closing this and remember:

Be Constructive

We want to foster deep discussions, whether it’s between fans or providing feedback to the development team.

• Add insight into your opinions. Think something is wrong about the game? Provide reasoning and understanding to build a conversation.
  • Consider how your post adds to the conversation before posting. Is it enriching the discussion? If not, step back for a moment and consider the content of your post.
  • Joining existing discussions is a much better approach than starting a new one. Check out suggested threads based on your thread title to find similar topics.
  • Rants prevent both the developers from understanding your feelings and fellow fans from having a rich discussion about a topic. Posts of this nature will be swiftly deleted.