Niles weapon skins tied to medals :(

Anyone else bummed out that the Niles weapon skins are tied to medals, instead of being unlockable in the normal Tour? :pensive:

Was really hoping to get the rest of the skins, but I’m not going to grind Escape/Weekly events etc. to unlock them…

1 Like

Luckily they are S hite. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but I get your point. I got the ink load out last night, now they are sexy.

3 Likes

It’s good thing the cooler executions are tied to easier Basic, Escape, Hivebusters, Heroes and Horde Medals rather than Versus, Ranked or Special Events.

2 Likes

I know. But they’re so ugly that I actually like them… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Only have the Gnasher, as I didn’t pick up the Lancer when it was available. (Still using my PDP Replica skin)

I just wanted them as skins for my other guns. But it ain’t gonna happen by the looks of it… ;p

And you’re right. The other skins look better. (I’m even digging the new Team Circuit and Island skins from the supply)

1 Like

Yeah I’m just glad nothing really cool like Onyx Guard skins are locked behind medals this time.