NFL discussions and such

@WickedlyInocent

Macs first Turkey dinner :weary::sunglasses:

1 Like

Buffalo plays the Lions on Thanksgiving.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: why couldnt you play like GB or someone? Like yk… someone who could actually compete with you?

1 Like

LMAO we are so f**ked.

Momma I’m scared @grey_mineman

1 Like

:skull:

I feel really bad for you rn man. Was your draft any good?

Yeah but we’re still going 4-13 lol

1 Like

Your division and conference are miles easier than the AFC. I dont think your situation is as bad as the Jets or the Jags :joy:

We are definitely getting smashed too :pensive:. Our schedule is stupid hard and our draft makes me flip-flop. I dont think it was terrible because we addressed what we needed but most of our picks were plumbers and no names from Timbuktu University.

1 Like

@WickedlyInocent

My man started dieting and stopped eating spaghetti 4 times a day :joy:

1 Like

@Dr_Shwazz

I had no idea the Atlanta throwback helmet could look so good.

1 Like

It’s badass for sure. Only for one game though - Oct 16 at home against the 49ers.

I’d hope Atlanta would consider wearing them more often. The chargers last season always seemed to be wearing different unis and different colored helmets for their games.

Pats are gonna wear Pat Patriot once and then that’s it. They seem convinced the new uniforms are actually good looking :joy:

@grey_mineman SAY IT!

Josh Allen owned a washed Cam Newton and a rookie QB?

Happy Fathers Day Josh Allen!

That was the brady era… Lets talk about now

No no. This is all time stats.

I know that is the all time stat…

1 Like

Well thats what im saying, they still had success against Buffalo, even before the Bledsoe and Brady years :joy:

If we wanna talk about now, Buffalo almost choked the lead with the east with a mediocre offense and a strong defense, with a QB who got thrown in at the last second and had to have the team rally behind him even though the team was fixed for a Newton type of team.

Buffalo obviously beat Newtons pats last last year, but cmon… they almost lost it this previous year to the rebuilding Patriots. No true receivers, just straight RBs and Hunter Henry :joy:

1 Like

Are we doing the same bet this Season?

1 Like

Yes ofc. NE plays the packers too so I might see if staind wants in on the bet :joy:

1 Like

Nice you wanna change your pfp for him too