Gears Forums

[NEXT EVENT: *TODAY* 26th May - Times 9pm BST] Forum Members Community Night Private Event Matches - Everyone Welcome!

(III EnVii III) #681

And then they proceed to Lancer too :rofl:

(DigitalBuddha14) #682

It was nice man had to rebuy a disc lol. Learned alot about the lancer. How they rotate is crazy, they have rings so memorized but hey thats diamond level players which i am not. Had a blast with some good dudes, learned alot. Its amazing what teamwork can do. Was offered to pub g a dude in fortnite too, a new up from 1 v 1. Good times. @III_EnVii_III @Krylon_Blue @DAVID_THE_CLOWN

(III EnVii III) #683

Was good playing,

You did good!

(III EnVii III) #684

You need to get on sometime!

Would have been complete if you were there :sweat_smile:

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #685

Hahaha! I will probably Friday and Saturday. I’m looking forward to it. Been a long week lol

(III EnVii III) #686

Sounds good!

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #687

Hoping to see @Krylon_Blue as well. Been awhile since we’ve played

(III EnVii III) #688

Only a week to go!

:raised_hands:

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #689

Can’t wait!!!

(III EnVii III) #690

When you coming on :eyes:

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #691

I’ve been on for the past 2 nights. Must have missed you

Played with @DigitalBuddha14 on a couple games

(III EnVii III) #692

Me and Buddha playing now :v:

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #693

Haha! Nice. Really nice guy. I enjoy playing with him

(III EnVii III) #694

Yeah,

I’m having to beast and lose because every match is 100 ping and 2/3v 5 :disappointed_relieved:

But hey, at least it’s something :ghost:

(III EnVii III) #695

With @ll_R_E_D_l and he feels my pain.

(PeaceDL101) #696

Hey I hate to be a lazy ■■■ but I figured I’d just reply to this thread to ask.

Is this event still happening and do you guys have any open spots?

Normally I would read through the thread, however you guys are at about 700 replies now…

(PeaceDL101) #697

:heart_eyes:

(DigitalBuddha14) #698

@DAVID_THE_CLOWN I learned alot from playing with @III_EnVii_III those dudes are really really good. I don’t get to play much during the week cause of work but when I can it’s fun. Thing about playing with diamond people is one I’m not at that level lol, but I learn so much. Two I noticed I except more out of randos playing solo when i get on late after a long day for a few and thats just unrealistic on my part. So whatever. Like I said to your friend the other night Dave, its just a game, and if yah had fun thats whats important. I enjoy playing with all the forum people Ive met. @Krylon_Blue has helped me alot too. @Aziz_XXCOOLXX

On a side note i watched a random stream of some diamond girl on pc nessjessgirl or somethen like that the other night and she was ripping through people with the enforcer actives melee down finish. I was having a tough time in a high high ping laggy game with cryptnotic on canals tonight on second round and her enforcer strategy worked like a dream. I think theres something to learn from all good gears players, rank regardless.

I love gears but this is gonna be eating up alot of my free time just got it today after work. Number 2 in my fiddle family, gonna name him Destro lol.

(III EnVii III) #699

Most definitely!

All the details are in the first post as this saves everyone from having to read all the replies :blush::+1:

(III EnVii III) #700

Good playing with you too!

It’s nice to be on with someone who doesn’t rage and get angry!

Unlike me, I can’t help it :sweat_smile: