New season drop tonight?

versus

(Ranger8040) #1

TC said in today’s stream that there’s going to be a new character drop tonight. Anyone have any ideas as to what it could include? (I hope it’s the tge Classic characters)

(TheDeuterostome) #2

I believe they were talking about a new character for season 5 for people to grind for. Like the diamond and ruby scion.

(Ranger8040) #3

Oh, well. That’s disappointing. I managed to get the Ruby Scion but I never managed the Diamond one. Never even got into Diamond. I just squeezed into Onyx now. Well, hopefully they’ll drop the Classic Characters someday

(TheDeuterostome) #4

I got ruby as well but not the diamond. I made it to onyx 3 99.95% and it wouldnt budge anymore. I have said screw now and don’t care anymore.

(Master Newten) #5

I’m pretty sure they said “series 3 drop” (or is it “season” - can’t remember what they call the craftable card sets) which is specific phrasing they use for adding new craftable cards, and it’s been a while since the last drop.

I’d like to see classic delta too. Those packs came out forever ago and I only managed to get Dom and maybe Marcus. It feels like a good time to make those craftable.

(TheDeuterostome) #6

Series 3’drop is what they were talking about