New personal favourites (after gears 4 and 5)

Since my last post sort of exploded in small amounts, I’ve decided to add to that list are the swarm grenadier (the one that has a cyborg stripe like helmet) and also jermad. What’s your favourites after playing gears of war 4 and 5? Let me know!

My new added favourites after adding the said two as follows: Aaron griffin, dom (all versions, commando dom and omega squad dom are dope af and my favourite versions of dom), savage grenadier elite, savage Theron guard, theron elite, savage grenadier, savage drone, warden Clayton carmine, swarm grenadier, uzil sraak and also jermad (looks so cool with his helmet similar to cyclops)

So is this a post about your favorite characters from gears 4 and 5?

Or characters that originated from 4 and 5.

Gears 4 and 5 where I picked three new characters that are now my personal favourites, like I’ve added sraak and this is now the added for all gears of war games after 4 and 5. In general, all characters I’ve forgot to mention from 4 and 5 as the post last was about games from 1 to 3 I’ve chosen

I think I understand, sounds good man. Good picks.

Last one I’ve added is also the warden. He looks great and dope. I know I got loads of favourites but gears is a series I hold very dearly to my heart

1 Like

The best swarm design by far, besides the imago.

Copied over my post from the other thread because that was discussing favourite characters from the Franchise as a whole, so it clearly covered Gears 4 & 5 despite you now saying “1-3”.

1 Like

classic dom and baird and flame gren and grenadier, nothing gow 4/5 has produced has been half as good as o.g gow content , just cheap copies for twice the price

We don’t got to lie now.

This is a wild statement when talking about customizations.

Those pictures arent dark and gritty enough. They also dont have enough weight and intensity.

1 Like

Bro really said cheap copies :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Didn’t you forget something?

Summary

I couldn’t resist.

Screenshots a little too bright. Hurts my eyes.

I was gonna include her but I didn’t feel like adding more pictures, I think he got the point lol.

How could I ever forget my beloved :weary:

I’m not sure whether to assume that it’s a joke or something else.

(It’s also actually not a screenshot but achievement art.)

1 Like

Needs to be darker and grittier.

Sure. Let me go and fix that by turning the screenshot faded and reducing the brightness to zero.

1 Like

Terminator, Karn, and H. Cole.

(I think I passed this quiz) idk

What?

He already posted a photo of Clayton. Pay attention!