New Packs in the store

I got a legendary in the first 3 packs. Hahahahaha! You guys get really cranky over an imaginary economic system! And yes I should be on there payroll, i could totally be their rng support attorney!:joy:

Lol. Yeah sure we can just keep playing and grind the credits. Yeah easy enough I guess. But it’s the principle of the problem. They just get to change their minds whenever they want and we get no say.

Why is it that in every other industry this wouldn’t be tolerated but now suddenly because it’s “just a video game” it makes it okay?

This is a ridiculous decision for your consumers TC. Things like this are why I cannot support another product like Gears 5 until I know it will treat its fans with the respect they deserve.

1 Like

My point excatly what I been saying.Very well said.As i said the samething​:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

could be worse, dropped 80k well 82k now and still no NCOG characters…outrageous. Hopefully Gears 5 isn’t as big of a screw up.

I don’t think most of what is done by TC in regards to GoW4 is “ok”. That’s why DooM will get my money long before G5.

1 Like

I am tired of these lame so called 2000 credit premium packs that giving out zero themed characters. I went through 7 packs and got ZERO themed characters and not even enough credits after getting rid of the duplicates to even buy a character after they are craft-able if they ever decide to make them craft-able. This is complete disrespect to gears players and their time and credits. The only thing that is guaranteed is the mega pack but that is flaky because yes you do get a guaranteed theme character but if there is more than one. You can get the SAME character at least 2-3 times if you buy the 3 mega pack bundle. I call that robbery.

I too was disappointed to see the price change only on the day of the pack release. i managed to get the full set by dropping 24.000 credits. Which in comparison to other people is a drop in the ocean. The Coalition need to up their game (literally) i play everyday and amass a good stack of credits but if you saved up £100 to buy something and when you went to pick it up you were told without warning that the price was now x5 what we first told you it would be you would feel cheated. No difference here.

1 Like

I too was disappointed to see the price change only on the day of the pack release. i managed to get the full set by dropping 24.000 credits. Which in comparison to other people is a drop in the ocean. The Coalition need to up their game (literally) i play everyday and amass a good stack of credits but if you saved up £100 to buy something and when you went to pick it up you were told without warning that the price was now x5 what we first told you it would be you would feel cheated. No difference here.