New Packs in the store

New packs…How can you lie to people on last Thursday live and on a post they the packs were gonna be in the store for 400 credits…To as I was told you changed your mind at the last minute and put them for 2000 credits.I ask you why just why…As excited as I was to see them in the store myself but to be straight up lied to …And putting other stuff in the packs with them…Took me close to 30 packs just for the Gnasher to come out at the 25 pack and only once at that.And niw my son want be able to even get a pack at all…You need to make this right and stick to your word…RANT OVER

3 Likes

Not a big deal. Mistakes happen. Plus they have filtered in series 1-3 stuff since launch.

Yes it is a big deal to me and alot more people I see to as well.Yes I was able to save up a lot since I play almost everyday and 6 to 8 hrs.In horde and verses.But fir the ones that didn’t have a lot of coins can’t even get a few packs.Really

5 Likes

If people don’t play enough then they don’t get the skins. How is that unfair?

It was no misatake because when Thursday talk night he said it and it was posted out with 400 credit packs…

4 Likes

I understand that. Obviously a communication error on their part.

Honestly I don’t think so…I think they seen all the comments about the skins that night in the show that they talked about it afterwards…They had plenty of time over the weekend to send out a post on the forum with the correction.But wait till they go in the stire to find them 2000 is just straight up wrong in my book…And a lot of us have jobs that are not able to play as much as some people to get coins…A few of my buddies missed 5xp where they could have got a bunch but it didn’t work out.I just hate it fir the ones that want be able to get full set or the to Epics

4 Likes

Once again, if you don’t play as much as others then don’t expect the same awards. My wife and I play together and when she doesn’t have the credits to get something because she was t on much l, she chalks it up as “oh well, should have been on more”. If you have work and other responsibilities, I understand, but this is not a charity case.

1 Like

Charity…I know you didn’t go there…I’m saying stick to his word. Go read the other forums and you will see for yourself.The blogs are there…And I spend real cash in this game for your info not that I have to tell you that and I had over 120,000 coins because I earned every bit of them.And I’m a re up13.So don’t go there with me about charity.And people in the game is not asking for charity what I seen.Just to do the right thing and put the packs in the store as posted and was told.That’s all I’m saying.

4 Likes

Man you should be on TC’s payroll for the amount of excuses you’re giving them.

11 Likes

Excuses…For who.Make it right to players just as it was told to them…Like I said they had all weekend to let everyone know this.But find out in the store really.

1 Like

That was in response to Mr. Defense Attorney over there. Never seen an apologist for something that negatively effects ALL PLAYERS before.

3 Likes

Oh.I thought your comment was towards me. For speaking up for the players…Sorry.

1 Like

It’s barely rocket science, I know. Be on more, earn more. Don’t expect to be rewarded for nothing. It’s a basic principle.

TC are nothing but mistakes, its a shock when they tell the truth. Daily reminder that they didnt give 20 people blood imago because its “to many”, yeah im sure every game wouldve been flooded with them.

Id say it was a mistake allowing TC to be anywhere near Gears.

3 Likes

But the beauty of the good ol’ RNG is that it’s NOT fair! Sure, the more packs you buy the better your chances, but one ‘lucky’ pack can give you far better cards than a dozen ‘unlucky’ ones. There’s not a pack comes out that doesn’t feature someone getting lucky in their first (and maybe only) pack whilst others have to grind for days. Leopards and spots etc etc…

2 Likes

Because tc left the supposed price at 400 for a whole week. Thats not a mistak, its intentional. Take your tc loving goggles off and see the reality that tc f’d up

2 Likes

Hahaha @ defense attorney

1 Like

Thing is, if it was a 400cr pack, then it would have been a 3-card pack, and the drop-rates are adjusted to reflect that. Epic and legendary cards are rarer. A Gears fan whose name I can’t remember now, did a fairly large scale study comparing the 400cr and 2000cr packs and found that on scrap-to-credit ratio, the difference was negligible.

Five cards is always 2000 if I am correct. No stress. The scrap rate is amazing!
(Damn autocorrect…)