New Main thread for Input or Crossplay discussion

Snubbs is going to do anything he can to make it sound like i was lying because he is infatuated with himself and has an admitted hatred for pc players.

You are lying — I was always correct as well, it’s not the FPS that’s the biggest difference — FPS is highly noticeable and even the specific instances I was talking about, such as you can see characters do more of the animations before you die to animation shots, but that’s not even the biggest thing.

The biggest difference is by far the input delay — the input delay is so noticeable that I had to relearn the timing on active reloads, back-as as well as basically everything else. Going from Xbox One to Series X is a big difference, but you don’t have to relearn timings, I literally have to relearn timings.

It’s a different video game.

Edit: And that graph they showed regarding the input delay, I saw some graph that showed it was apparently close between Series X and PC — absolute lie.

4 Likes

I’m confused, what’s the girl’s purpose on this meme? She shouldn’t be in it, it doesn’t make any sense. If anything Console @Snubbbs should be looking at his old self with shame and disgust. But the girl has no purpose in this meme.

And I’m astonished by the amount of people who liked your meme, cuz they laughed at an incomplete joke. Sure it’s funny that console @snubbbs is ashamed of his future snubbs, but if you would have put for example idk @TC_Clown’s name on her, then it would have made more sense!

Or are you supposed to be the girl in this picture? idk I’m pissed now.

I’ll give you 3/10 for the effort.

1 Like

Oh cool, i can tell the future.

120-240 isnt a huge difference. Yes smoothness is noticable but i refer you back to my statement on servers and lag compensation.

If your fps is 300 your input delay is going to be lower than someone at 120, i even said i wasn’t sure how much the difference was between a series x and a pc but i know for a fact its low enough to be compensated in pubs so its irrelevant. Youre not playing lan, youre on a 60tik server.

Youre full of it, i had to relearn how to time my shots on a xbox slim compared to my one.

Cool, i didn’t make that graph im fairly certain TC did. I also posted another graph that was from a video on reddit. Its not a “Lie” nobody is lying to you i literally cited sources. Your system has different hardware, I guarantee i have a higher input delay than a series x. Like i said a perfect pc will have a slim advantage that is negligible and compensated by the game.

So im not lying to you, youre just infatuated with yourself so you knew getting this pc that you wanted to prove a point. Now that you have it and you realize that you’re wrong youre grabbing straws attempting to make an argument. Its actually kinda sad.

Im just tired of typing the same posts homie

Fair…. Miss you papa.

1 Like

I told everyone i wasn’t gonna play anymore if they didn’t improve the game, ive been far too busy and when i have freetime like today im on tarkov usually. Just play tarkov

Snubbs is typing.

Oh cool, i can tell the future.

Because you actually know that it’s an advantage, and you always knew anyone who played on PC would figure it out.

120-240 isnt a huge difference. Yes smoothness is noticable but i refer you back to my statement on servers and lag compensation.

I don’t care what you have to say on this — bottom line is that I can see people’s characters hit the wall before they Back-A, and turn the corner before they wrap/delay Up-A.

If your fps is 300 your input delay is going to be lower than someone at 120, i even said i wasn’t sure how much the difference was between a series x and a pc but i know for a fact its low enough to be compensated in pubs so its irrelevant.

The difference is so big that clientside activity, such as active reloading your gun, is different. It’s not even about shooting someone and your shots instantly hit — which they do — it’s about Back-A timing being different, actives being different etc.

Youre full of it, i had to relearn how to time my shots on a xbox slim compared to my one.

Utter lie.

I guarantee i have a higher input delay than a series x.

Keep telling yourself that.

Now that you have it and you realize that you’re wrong youre grabbing straws attempting to make an argument. Its actually kinda sad.

Everyone I know can attest to the fact that I literally could not reload my weapon, wrap or back-a for the first like 20 games — the difference isn’t minute, it isn’t negligble, it’s massive — it’s beyond anything I ever could have imagined. The thread will be 50k words.

Edit: The closet way I can describe it feeling is Gow3 host — Gow3 had the slimmest host advantage, and you had to practice it to be really good on it because it messed your timings up — this is the same exact thing.

2 Likes

That game costs money meh

1 Like

She is everyone

4 Likes

The sunglasses make my logo look like its smiling lmao

Edit: I’m actually not going to argue in this thread anymore because the game is way more fun on pc and I actually want to play it now. So like, I’ll save my arguing for when I make the thread.

6 Likes

Im expecting more strawmans and anecdotal evidence, dont leave me disappointed.

2 Likes

So now uthyr is telling snubbs what he is now experiencing isn’t true just like he did about the pc advantage? Booorrrriiiiinnnnggggg. The advantage is real get over it your in the advantaged team. You don’t need to keep it up just accept the w.

3 Likes

Everyone: “there is no advantage with m&k”

Me: “laugh out loud I bought a m&k and there is”

Everyone: “there is no advantage with pc”

Snubbs: “laugh out loud I bought a pc and there is”

I can’t wait to see what’s next

8 Likes

I honestly think the solution is to have input based matchmaking from the get go in Gears 6. This obviously wouldn’t affect the PvE modes.
I don’t forsee after TC forcing crossplay then making the decision to lock the Keyboard and Mouse players in their own bubble in Gears 5.

1 Like

Guys , guys, guys. Your arguments should be in Clown’s thread that was specifically made for this. :pensive:

2 Likes
1 Like

If this much control and speed were attainable on the console, like it is on the mouse and keyboard, I think more people would enjoy gears 5, than they do now.

2 Likes

I’ve been saying this for awhile now; m&k would not be near as big of an advantage if the gameplay was faster.

3 Likes

That’s incorrect.

No it’s actually pretty spot on

1 Like

You can literally bounce faster & better on PC with controller than Console with controller — so I don’t know how much blame to even put on MnK.

2 Likes