New Gears Resolutions

Mine is to hit reup 40. Should be able to in a few days.

1 Like

Just to play Gears 5 actually. I have not put much time into this installment as I did for Gears 4.

3 Likes

Appreciate the thread OP.

My resolutions towards Gears 5:

I have two maps I need to Master on frenzy.

I’d like to play through some hives I’ve never played.

Level the only characters I’ll probably ever play to 20.

Play other games. I have so many. It probably time to give Gears 5 some proper rest in 2021.

2 Likes

My resolutions are:

• Purchase every new Chrome Steel character in 2021 (I think I missed a few this year).

• Own at least half (1/2) of all eSports team skins for sale in the store.

• Rotate between at least 24 premium marks and banners (that’s two per month).

• Purchase at least $200 in iron if TC ever puts it on sale again.

• Don’t let my boost lapse throughout the year, even if I’m not actively playing Gears 5.

4 Likes

My resolutions are:

• I have 5 maps left to master on frenzy (OP5 added 5 new maps, haven’t played these maps on horde yet)

• Try to reach masters in TDM along with my friend (who’s new to Gears) together. (This is going to be tough, but I’ll try my very best).

• Level-up Blademaster, Tactician and Anchor class to level 15 minimum (These three classes were really bad, pre OP5, so I never bothered touching these, and instead focused my attention to leveling up other characters)

That’s because gears 4 was and is a better game

Horde for sure was better IMO.

2 Likes

Pvp as well only thing I give 5 over 4 is the campaign

My husband got a reset on Gears 2 back in the day and I got 7 reset on Gears 3.

Thanks for your offer, but I think that I can go back to Gears 5 at the end of April, and I’ll have to do all the things that I couldn’t do since October, so I believe that I’ll be playing Gears for at least 4 or 6 months (without counting new achievements or Seriously part 2).

1 Like

If I could play Gears 5 in Windowed mode rather than full screen like I can in Tactics I’d be a happy camper

Edit:didn’t realize it didn’t mean that kind of resolution.

1 Like

Remeber when I told you back in 2019 I would get Masters, We’ll I just Got it!

No offense man but I have no clue who you are and I certainly wouldn’t remember talking about getting masters last year. But anyways, congrats on it.

2 Likes

Tony, do I know you?

1 Like

Anyone managed to complete their resolutions?

Mastered all OP5 horde frenzy maps. Couldn’t master all the horde frenzy maps launched post september (Dawn, Village). I think I didn’t master Atrium, Command, Turbine and Ritual too.

My friend and I managed to reach masters together, but in KOTH. After we both reached Diamond in TDM, matchmaking times were too high, and the matches we get, were at 200+ ping. So we shifted to KOTH.

Did this. Got the achievement too (Master Escape Artist)

So in short, I managed to fulfill mine lol.

3 Likes

Good bump and well done :ok_hand::+1:

2 Likes

Yes

No

Yes

No

50/50, I don’t know if I can unlock every achievement because Centaur Set is glitched, but I’ll try to unlock Seriously part 2 and maybe Centaur will fix itself

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Gears Resolutions 2022

Still staying on 2K.

2 posts were split to a new topic: New Gears Resolutions 2022