Gears Forums

New Gears of War POP Content

(SASxSH4DOWZ) #1

Hey guys so I have access to Gears of War POP & finally allowed to begin posting content so you can expect videos & streams alike.

Here is my first ever online multiplayer match to give you a feel of the start of the game, lots more Gears pop content on the way!

(GB6 Kazuya) #2

That’s madness. I was wondering what it’d be like :joy:

Good video :+1:

(mizzelphug) #3

Shark has been jumped.

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #4

Looks terrible. I can see little kids playing it more.

(SASxSH4DOWZ) #5

Thats cool you can just stick to playing Gears 4 for the remainder of the year, lots of people are going to be able enjoy Gears in a brand new way with alot of new faces accessing Gears of War for the first time :slight_smile:

(ll R E D l) #6

Is there a release date yet??

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #7

You are obviously new here…

(SASxSH4DOWZ) #8

Gears POP is currently in soft launch, global release is set for early 2019.

(mizzelphug) #9

I’m guessing that’s the target demographic.

I don’t really get the appeal of those Funko Pop toys(statues?) myself but they seem like something little kids would love. If that’s the case maybe they shouldn’t take adult-rated content and dumb it down for little kids to get cracked-out on.

(SASxSH4DOWZ) #10

Funko POP is just the artstyle used, the game is all about the true essence of how Gears of War plays. In Gears POP cover, characters & their weapons are all important factors to the gameplay & how matches can be played.

Its not just a little kiddies game to throw out there for no reason, there is ton of thought & work that has gone into bringing the best version of Gears mobile experience to the table.

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #11

Yeah I quit GOW 4 months ago too because it just went south and after many complaints, things just don’t fixed. You sound like you work for TC.

(SASxSH4DOWZ) #12

Sooo what you doing on the Gears forums providing nothing but hate :joy: No I work for the government Agent 47 at your service.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #13

No, more like constructive criticism :joy:

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #14

Not hate. I have friends here and I like to keep up to date with Gears no matter what. It’s a forum open for discussion just in case you didn’t know.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #15

“friends” is such a strong word. More like work acquaintances who don’t actually work together

(Stoic Slab) #16

Is that because most of us are on the forums while at work?

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #17

I’m on while i’m studying lol.

(Duffman GB) #18

I think it is fair to say you are not that impartial though. I mean come on,

So watched it, any reason you had to be in the video, would have rather seen all the game.

(mizzelphug) #19

Ah …cellphone game.
I don’t own a smart phone so I’m out. ( Needless to say I didn’t watch your video either. )

(sancris777) #20

When I was a little kid i played Gears 1 and i don’t think I would have even touched gears pop tbh…