New Gears Map Ideas (With Basic Layouts) [UPDATE]

ALL THE COLORIZED EDGY FONTS!

2 Likes

2 Likes

#proudparent.

1 Like

I mean it looks like a poster for proper civil engineering. How not to create traffic jams when designing a highway system.

1 Like

Every effort will bring us to the victory!

1 Like

I like the work you put into these and they all sound interesting, especially the one inside the Rift Worm, how did they not think to do that on Gears 2 when it was part of the Campaign lol

1 Like

Pls add layouts:

Are you asking me to add them to your Thread or make new ones for your ideas?

Add any layouts you make to this thread. Use that other thread for inspiration.

1 Like

Fun fact, originally I was going to walk down the aisle to this song.

1 Like

The original or the cover?

Either the S and M version or a orchestral cover.

1 Like

I love this post! HOWEVER…you need more cover. There aren’t enough places to go to support 5v5 combat. But I like your design ideas and the way you think!

Emphasis on “Basic” layouts, I explained in the OP it was mainly about rough shapes and Map ideas more than concrete trued and true maps with specific cover placements and such. The only one of these that had a lot of work put into the thought of cover was Relay.

Fair enough, do more! Would be cool to get some community maps, Halo reach did this a lot. Frankly I thought that was the direction they were headed when they launched escape with customizable tiles.

They said they would be expanding it to Horde/VS. At the current rate–maybe around OP 5/6.

You throw in a flatter version of Gridlock with less than waist-high cover and TC might hire-fire you in a heartbeat.

1 Like

Guys I have it!!! I think its gonna be a hit. :innocent:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Lol was just trying to get someone’s goat.

1 Like