New Day Reveal Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzKIBxOaUF8

When did putting literal whos in your game become popular? First Batista now these clowns.

13 Likes

Am I the only one who thought they looked Colour Blast?

11 Likes

Same. It also annoys me to no end they are showing on the COG as not unlocked characters. I don’t want them… I don’t even know who they are. And now they’re grayscaled faces are staring at me every time I’m looking at my characters…

9 Likes

Wait what? Is this a thing for everyone? Cause I haven’t seem them in my screen yet (along with the Lv18 cards…).

5 Likes

What fresh hell is this?

9 Likes

Maybe it was an OP launch bug, but I’m 99% sure that’s how I first saw them, which was as a locked character on the COG side.

1 Like

Oh lovely, these guys are free with Gamepass-ultimate. I’ll make sure to ignore that offer. Little odd to post that information on twitter and NOT the “reveal”-trailer.
This also means there’s gonna be a ■■■■-load of these in pubs. FML

4 Likes

Wow, that’s some colorful ■■■ armor

Legit first thing that came to my mind

20 Likes

So bad :rofl::rofl:

As bad as the colour blast skins

2 Likes
6 Likes

No. Definitely not the only one. So much for not putting those types of skins into the game any longer.

According to Gears Twitter, from a message the account shared a few days ago, it is some WWE guys, the same ones that introduced Escape by playing it on E3(least that’s how I remember it). They apparently nagged TC long enough to be put in…

1 Like

I hope the armor they’re wearing isn’t reflective of what they actually wear.

That ■■■■ is making me nauseous

I was alright with Halo, Batista I get, Terminator was ehh, but THIS?! They have nothing to do with gears, sure they showcased escape at E3 but still, whats next, we start getting content creators like shadowz?

4 Likes

Lmao, Bet

1 Like

I pretty much felt the same. Kind of understood Batista but this is just pulled by the hairs.

The link in question :

1 Like

Please stop I’m wheezing :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

I wonder if this is some left over marketing deal from when Rod was studio head.

6 Likes

They have the same color scheme, but…well, I’ll just let you see for yourself. It kinda looks like Luchador Oscar’s colors.

3 Likes