New Bunny Event

Why are we not getting any skins with this event or able to spend our coins on the packs ty.Just play for 4xp with 600 ping players really.i would aleast hope the ones that didnt get the skins they would be in the store.WOW

2 Likes

Yeah it’s really weird how they didn’t make the Easter skins craftable, but the other event skins like Gearsmas are

2 Likes

I know .So we are doing this for just because?. If thats the case they should have made horde 4xp to ya know.But the skins not at all wow.

1 Like

They seem to be having issues with rewards right now. :wink:

1 Like

But i noticed when i played it .Its says retrieving status.So why track it if we not gonna get anything.Right?

What’s 4xp game type?

But i noticed when i played it .Its says retrieving status.So why track it if we not gonna get anything.Right?

I think retrieving status is just general profile stuff, not necessarily tracking a challenge

All public versus games I played think.

All verses and Easter Bunny Event

1 Like

yeah its all events but it doesn’t seem like its 4xp only seems like i’m getting double for some reason

You normally get 2xp. 4xp is double that.

2 Likes

Boring and ugly. Only the leader has a bunny from hell head? Nothing new in the store. Whatever happened to getting flaming weapons back. Why aren’t we doing a horde with bunny head something! Are you forever going to charge for the Griffin character? 4xp across versus. Not much gain once you are 7up and beyond. Daily award sure could change to something new also. Surprise me PLZ!

1 Like