"Negotiations Over" Advice

I’m at the home stretch for Ribbons, but one that seems practically unobtainable for me is Negotiations Over (headshot a player with a meatshield). I never see any other players take a body, only execute. I also don’t recall ever seeing a bot take one. Any advice on how I could approach this…? It feels highly circumstancial and a matter of luck, at this point.

It’s my favorite ribbon and I’ve gotten a few. Just gotta play a lot of VS and pick up snipe and boltok. If you are offering support fire to teammates in gnasher battles, you’ll get your opportunities.

2 Likes

I know that rarely a Grenadier in Horde will take a meatshield so maybe try to get lucky there. People constantly grab meat shields in Escalation so maybe try it there

1 Like

Admittedly, I haven’t played Escalation in a while. I’ll try that. I also don’t recall seeing a Grenadier take a body, but I’ll keep a look out! That’s great to hear, thanks!

2 Likes

If you play modes like KOTH or Blitz the likelihood of people picking up meat shields is high. Because they want to keep the hill as long as possible but also fireback. My advice also is if you are CQC against a meat shield aim high. Chances are you will get a headshot.

1 Like

The ribbon doesn’t work in horde despite the description. Versus oonly sadly.

Oh that’s easy, people take meatshields all the time. “Ole!” seems to be the more difficult one as nobody really bothers with the Retro never mind charging.