Need more good players to play comp Control with

Need more people to play control with. I play in the morning time on weekdays usually (Eastern time). I play anytime on my days off. Need chill people who can simultaneously be sweaty. Smart players who cross and use their gnasher when appropriate. Hmu on xbox live.

3 Likes

WHat about people that constantly take the same cover as you?

1 Like

Never played with such a player before :eyes:

1 Like

For anyone reading, I can recommend this bloke as a very high skilled player, knows how to think and work with a team as well as being able to slay while alone.

2 Likes

Playing right now, we need a 4th :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I appreciate that a lot Ghost❤️

2 Likes

You can add me… I haven’t played in a couple weeks… but I’ll Probably start playing Saturday or so again….

4 Likes

I’m all in!

Nevermind

3 Likes

Add me, I’m solid

2 Likes

you seem familiar, did we run into to each other a few days ago? Maybe it was your clanmates?

Ay bro, I saw your message last night, but I had just got off work and was headed to the gym. I’ll add you and everybody on this post next time I get on!

1 Like

no worries, I play with everyone who commented too lol

will be on in a few hours :+1:

Feel free to add me. Control is mostly all I play. I’m solid but I’m warning you, I’m kinda sweaty. If you have mic, all the better.

2 Likes

Dude add me bro, I’m always on in the morning and @Aloha_its_Kyle, @TC_Clown, and @GMBR1990 always wait till evening to play when they know I’m not on:(

4 Likes

Nah I’m solo… Add me anyways

3 Likes

I can vouch for Dirt. Dude is a beast

Yeah i dont think it will work out but you can add me.

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up: THIS guy litterally saw me in a party alone for hours last night and just made fun of me with his friend and waited till he was about to go to bed before inviting me… please be my friend

1 Like

I take out my aggression on you

3 Likes

Clown i already told you and mike im married. Yall need to take a break.

2 Likes