Need 1 eu/au/nz/asia/brazil player to host games and search for us to avoid the NA cancer servers

I dont care if you’ve never played the game before, go 0-40 every map. If you live anywhere but the US add SnubbbS and invite.

Could try using a VPN maybe?

I just realized we need a tissue emoji.

I’ve gone through like 4 vpns, the idea is that you get a vpn put yourself to uk and get uk servers (while having around 80-100 ping which is playable) but in my experience with every vpn that isn’t exitlag the routing is horrible and I get 400 ping. If you’re someone who thinks 400 ping is an advantage then this is fantastic, but in reality it’s horrible.

edit: And the issue with Exitlag is that it only works for Brazil.

1 Like

Oh I see. I don’t know crap about this stuff but I’d thought I’d see if you tried this.

A rare EU win :sunglasses:

1 Like

@III_EnVii_III here’s your 4th, gg

1 Like

what

an

opportunity

I

sure

wouldn’t

want

to

miss

this.

edit: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl: :smiling_face_with_tear: :relaxed: :blush: :innocent: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :wink: :relieved: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart: :kissing: :kissing_smiling_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :yum: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_monocle: :nerd_face: :sunglasses: :disguised_face: :star_struck: :partying_face: :smirk: :unamused: :disappointed: :pensive: :worried: :confused: :slightly_frowning_face: :frowning: :persevere: :confounded: :tired_face: :weary: :pleading_face: :cry: :sob: :triumph: :angry: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :exploding_head: :flushed: :hot_face: :cold_face: :scream: :fearful: :cold_sweat: :disappointed_relieved: :sweat: :hugs: :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :shushing_face: :lying_face: :no_mouth: :neutral_face: :expressionless: :grimacing: :roll_eyes: :hushed: :frowning_with_open_mouth: :anguished: :open_mouth: :astonished: :yawning_face: :sleeping: :drooling_face: :sleepy: :dizzy_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Imagine begging to be on non NA servers lol. What a nerd