Narrator won't turn off

The narator won’t turn off, & is only affecting Gears 5. All other games are fine, anyone else with this issue? I’m in the dashboard preview program btw, not sure if that would affect it.

7 Likes

Having the same problem has there been a fix

Same thing with me, it’s getting kind of annoying throughout the gameplay.

If you go to setting s and turn ease of access and turn narrator on back back ou into the game then go back to settings and turn narrator off it should fix it

It fixed mine

Tried it, still :confused:

I’m having no luck as well trying to turn this annoying ■■■ narrator off.

@mutilatedhellen @slpnlames4chnge ive had this issue for hours and found that i turned it off by doing this. go to settings, ease of access, then game transcription. once i went here, i noticed to the far right, i had the LET GAMES READ ME* box checked randomly. take that off. Soon after it cut off all narrating. IF THIS HELPS, PLEASE SHARE! AND SHOW LOVE TO YOUR BOY GT: INVADERZAYD 215

5 Likes

Thank you!!! It worked for me!!!

THE B47MAN

1 Like

THIS WORKS. Thanks bro, that s*** was getting ANNOYING.

1 Like

Keep getting error in horde so much that I can barely play because I keep getting kicked out also cannot remove this ridiculous annoying piece of ■■■■ narration

Thx man help a lot

1 Like

WORKED! Thanks!

1 Like

This so worked thanks so much

2 Likes

Yup, it worked. Thanks so much

1 Like

You’re a lifesaver!!!

Your a good man!

NOW ALL SHALL LAY WASTE BEFORE ME!!!

(NOW THAT I GOT THAT DUMB NARRATOR OFF)

Litterally the worst game I’ve played in 2019,
ghost recon was better then this garbage

Gamee still narrates the description box on horde custom. Did ease of access (read game), checked all text to voice options, turned them on and then off again, have still reads it to me. Started when operation 2 began. Any ideas?

Thanks so much ! Really appreciate your help.