Nades failing to work. How much worse can hit detection get?

Two days in a row now where a nade rolls right up to an opponent and fails to kill. Think I’m mistaken? Last night I threw a nade to help a friend in top barn on Reclaimed. He downed the guy as I threw the nade. I even apologized for “stealing” the kill. So, this nade rolls right up against this DOWNED opponent, blows up, and fails to kill him. We stood there expecting the victory screen and were like wait… Whut?

Not only did 3 members of the team see this (because we were chasing this last opponent) but my friend was streaming. I don’t have dvr set up on my pc but asked my friend to see if he could save it. If he did I’ll post.
This isn’t just nades. Snipes are now occasionally failing on opponents who aren’t moving. I’ve shot a person with boom who was so close to me that the splash back killed ME but they survived. I needn’t bore you with gnasher talk.

Here’s the shocker… This is happening with players who are from south of the US. I like these people and their passion for the game and for competition, but FFS, TC please reevaluate the way this stuff is registered by the server. These guys angrily message me in Spanish about lancer use nearly every day, but it’s necessitated lately because hit registration at close quarters is like a roll of the dice for me now. I don’t expect it to be perfect. But maybe “fair” isn’t too much to ask?

1 Like

Why are they complaining about lancer use? Which is OP. There is no reason why people cant use it.

Gotta use anything at your disposal to win.

But anyhow, TC needs to really refine QoS matchmaking and add strict ping filters.

I think this also applies to Gnasher CQC, had experienced the oppoenent eating a shot before dying

2 Likes

I was running gnasher only not long ago because I like that style and was getting good enough to hang without my lancer. I was making montage clips of trips and quads daily. The last couple weeks, forget about it. Not only hit registration, but when I get near certain players the micro lag of the server trying to place everything where it’s supposed to be freezes my character up. It’s better for me to keep distance because I don’t get that freeze/no response when there’s space between us.

2 Likes

Im just gonna leave this here

2 Likes

I had a grenade thrown at me yesterday that landed right behind me and the audio of it was completely muted untill it blew up and killed me

1 Like

That is EXACTLY the type of thing I’m talking about. TC should be absolutely embarrassed that the game is in such a shoddy state that this type of thing happens.

Happened twice last night. And, I had another cute one where I got torqued right before I mantle kicked the bowman. I ended up pressing my body against the opponent who just torqued me (he was frozen from being mantle kicked and could not move) and he took no damage.

1 Like