Gears Forums

My last thread on this subject ー Why do you turn crossplay off (Poll inside)

versus

(thesuicidefox) #81

What I’m saying is that whenever I see a PC player in a lobby they almost always say or do something toxic. Xbox players are toxic too, not denying that, but from my experience if someone has the PC icon next to their name there is a high probably they will be toxic.

(Potato Boy 025) #82

Mind if I ask how long you had crossplay on for? Perhaps things have changed because it really doesn’t feel like what you experienced is common.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #83

Lol. Played a game with @III_EnVii_III tonight and tbagged the same guy 5-6 times. :rofl:

That retro charge was hilarious. Someone stepped in the way of the guy I was aiming for, and I ended up charging him :joy:

(III EnVii III) #84

In all fairness he did do it first :joy:

But some people will say your only being toxic because there was a PC player in the match :eyes:

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #85

Lol. Once I saw him bag his own teammates, I knew I had to do something.
Granted, I didn’t do great in that match, but even I could tell that all those guys were pretty sucky, except for the JD, and he had a massive sponge

(III EnVii III) #86

Nah you did you bit :raised_hands:

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #87

The best I could do playing with and against Ds :rofl:

(III EnVii III) #88

Aha hopefully team up again in a couple days when I get back from London :v:

It’s 2:37am here now so bed time for me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: - got a busy day tomorrow :muscle:

Night :blush:

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #89

See ya man. Was nice playing again!

(mizzelphug) #90

You guys need jokes explained to you pretty often, huh?

(IIMatracII) #91

I dont play garbage pc players and im not your friend pal

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #92

But you just called him “pal”…???

(TGLT Clutch) #93

I just told you to turn on crossplay and you get mad at me lol.

I was being really friendly wdym? :frowning_face:

I play both PC and Xbox

(IIMatracII) #94

Just joking around with you its already on

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #95

You have a strange sense of humor…:thinking:

(TGLT Clutch) #96

^ :smiley: you really confused me Matrac

(mizzelphug) #97

“I’m not your pal, guy.” ::.head bobbles in Canadian::

(WD Hawkeye) #98

The reason I have it turned off is the obvious advantage K&M has over controller. Also the occasional (very rare) cheaters on PC, considering it is much easier to cheat on PC than on console. But mostly the K&M advantage. It’s like participating in a race where you’re driving a toyota corolla and the opponent has a Bugatti.

(III EnVii III) #99

I don’t believe in a overall K&B advantage. not for this game which is just as much about movement as it is aiming and accuracy,

I play on PC with a controller, as do a lot of PC players and I don’t see myself struggling or not being able to compete against top M&K players…

(TGLT Clutch) #100

I don’t see what you mean by MK/B advantage, I don’t struggle because someone uses MK/B against me, rather I lose because somone knows/uses better tactics than me.

I play with controller on PC mostly but I also play on Xbox quite often with crossplay ON.