My emerald gear kills got reset had almost 4000 now its back to 40 anyone have any ideas on how it happened

versus

(ViableLemon060) #64

The same happened to me! :rage:

(WarriorFemale27) #65

What the hell is going on TC? The same happened to me few minutes ago.

(JaLiTT21) #66

mine just happened to me, i only needed about 40 to 45 kills left to get the emerald gear challenge, now it’s showing that i only have around 3600 kills. I’m so pissed right now. Not to mention the last game i played would have put me at pretty much 9000, when i went to check, that’s when i saw the 3600 kills. My jaw dropped!

(Bleeding Pepper) #67

It seems like everyone is just posting their problem on here and not bothering to read the rest of the thread which actually contains the solution. Jesus wept.

(WearifulKID171) #68

Had 80% of this achievement unlocked…then magically it went down to 55%. Coalition please fix problem. Thanx.

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #69

It’s a visual glitch

(TSW Happy) #70

Well apparently restarted my “Rewards” I am a very active player in the game, the new reward of “gears Clasic Gold” had a progress of 85% but now I have only 20%

Like my “CGO Esmeralda” carried a progress of 79% and now I have only 25% do not understand what happened.

(GHO5TS3C) #71

I finished classic gold gear in one night playing koth its really easy, but as far as emerald gear mine got reset too and I’m livid about it, tc vectes or w/e his name is said to ignore it and when u hit it the achievement will pop. I’m extremely skeptical though as I lost over 2.5k kills/downs toward the emerald gear. They really need to fix this…

(GB6 Kazuya) #72

Oh yes, em, me too. I’m sure I had 9001.

(apurplegorrilla) #73

Yeah my account has been acting up for months now . So I have had tc investigate my account before and they fixed it once . So before my account went on a lock where my wins never counted. Only the matches I would lose would . Now my account and ranks move and count only on certain days. And I know there’s a internal problem because I understand if my rank is not going up but neither are my matches played and matches won . Following this my kills and downs toward the emerald gear are not counting . I have only like 1000 and I have played all season. Only like one day out of the week can I actually get my kills to count towards the character . The other days I play definitely do not count because the kills don’t show up even a week later .

(iSKKY G) #74

I had a problem with my kills to operate cog ruby ​​since I removed more than half of my kills since I had approximately 6500 I hope you can help me to have my casualties that I’ve had again and now I kill like 2600 whit my reset .

(Oo Spot oO) #76

Hello bro, sorry, but I have a little detail with my account, it was more than 7000 down to the emerald one and I had more than 110000 points and mark that I have this you think you can help me my Gt: Alv Spot oO
Help plis

(iSKKY G) #77

I had a problem with my kills to operate cog ruby ​​since I removed more than half of my kills since I had approximately 6500 I hope you can help me to have my casualties that I’ve had again and now I kill 5000 whit my reset

(ll R E D l) #79

@GhostofDelta2 you cant track with the windows xbox app?

(GhostofDelta2) #80

Unfortunately not. Us PC players have the website only.

(ll R E D l) #81

damn that sucks you would think it being a play anywhere title the app would be useful. Guess not

(Belkain) #82

That’s a good one. It’s been months since the last time I could consistenly use the xbox app. After a windows update it keeps crashing for no reason.

It’s more like Microsoft crash anywhere for me.

(GhostofDelta2) #83

I have exactly the same experience.

(iSKKY G) #84

I already arrive again at 6,000 casualties and with my reset and I still do not return my previous kills I hope you can help me to have my casualties that I already had along with the ones I carry from my emerald .

(Bleeding Pepper) #85

For God’s sake, have you read the post? No progress has been lost. It’s a visual glitch which means that the number is not updating but your progress is still being recorded. Once you hit 9000 kills and downs (regardless of what the counter says) then the character will become claimable.