Multiplayer doesn't work anymore

Takes forever to find a match and when it does right before the game starts it kicks me now unfairly suspended for 45 minutes.

2 Likes

i know same problem i thinks it cause this game is dying

Yeah, it’s in its final few hours before it will stop working forever :-1:

This community still have not learned to play this game and still HAVE THE DESIRE/NEED to manipulate multiplayer to PRETEND and it is making the game BORING and very visually FAKE. I play every game by myself and every season this community continues to ruin this game and here is how:

this game is supposed to be a 5v5. Most of the community sit in parties (that’s fine with me)… The team I’m playing against should want to beat me… BUT EVERY GAME, My OWN teammates are dying on purpose and giving up spots to the other team… WHY??? BECAUSE the 4 other people that are put on my team every game want me to carry them… But want to steal my rightful MVP every game, so when it is clear that my point numbers are getting too high that they can’t keep up, my team will stop playing.
2.) This type of manipulation has resulted in all of the following:
-every game mode has been ruined. In TDM/warzone/dodgeball/execution, your own team will die over and over. Guardian, your team will never try to kill the leader/die right away if they are leader. KOH, is the only surviving game mode because the manipulation in games (where the teams are trading off on spots 50 seconds/10 seconds or 30/30…causing longer matches and people pad their stats. (Most games will go 3 rounds when one team is clearly better and are just allowing the fake gameplay to happen because being in on it, they are gifted kills/caps.
-getting players on the other team to quit the game for you
**THIS HAS RESULTED IN MAJORITY OF YOUR COMMUNITY NOT IMPROVING IN THEIR GAMEPLAY BC THEY ARE NOT PLAYING THE GAME. THEY HAVE ALL BOUGHT A SHOOTING VIDEO GAME, BUT DON’T WANT ANYONE TO SHOOT THEM.
-THIS IN AFFECT, HAS MADE PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WEAPONS, THE MAPS, THE TUNINGS, ETC., BC WHEN REAL GAMEPLAY MOMENTS TRANSPIRE (LIKE THEY SHOULD) THESE FAKE TIER MANIPULATORS HAVE NO SKILL IN YOUR GAME, RESULTING IN
-RAGE QUITTING

XBOX LIVE GAMER PROFILE REPORTING BY CLANS,
-AND SPAM MESSAGES
***** Dear TC, I have been a loyal supporter of gears since the first installment. None of the previous GOW titles ever had this issue. I tried to address the problem with having core/competitive back in season 1 to deaf ears, and how escalation shows no skill and is just a cover up for the manipulation by having the rounds end instantly if someone runs the wrong way (which I can’t blame you for, I’d try my hardest to hide how this community is ruining a game that I put my heart into also).
Those issues coupled with the manipulation, you lost more than half your player base. All this is happening because more than 90% of your community bought a shooting video game, but do not want the other team to shoot back at them…
I am unbiased and just want the best for this game/franchise moving forward. I’m the only one the truly knows the extent of all this and I know how to truly solve/curb this manipulation…bc it is clear that whomever you consider in this community to be giving you true feedback, are clearly not doing their job

Yeah, a few people now are finding matches though.