Mulcher Card for the Pilot

Hi, i have a problem about upgrading the Mulcher card for the pilot, i have 10 copies of the card but everytime i try to upgrade the card it doesn’t work…at it keeps stuck at level 1.

1 Like

Paging @TC_Kilo1062

2 Likes

Sometimes that happens restarting the game or console normally fixes it. If it doesnt then prob worth creating a ticket.

Restarted many times, it won’t change…

Wierd be careful, had something like that happen were it stayed the same no matter how many times I upgraded, reloaded the game and it was upgraded… but I was also missing 30k gold :joy: , oh gears how you never fail to disappoint

2 Likes

Weird.

Same to me,has been 10 days i’m waiting, my Intimidation Nomad card cannot be upgraded too.

One of TC posters can help with this.

Yeah that’s probably what will happen. What it could be is the connection to the server is bad so the command to upgrade is being sent but the results back from server are delayed. So each time you hold it to upgrade, they really do get upgraded (until your gold runs out) but you just aren’t seeing it.

After Months, still stuck at level 1…

2 Likes

Hey @I_B_O_N_C_I_O_I could you please check the card and let me know if it’s Level 6? Thanks.

1 Like

While you are in the spirit of fixing things any chance you could do the same for me - my Venom Blade card has been stuck at level 1 for SIX MONTHS despite multiple tickets and follow-ups.
Screen name is same as forum name… ihidefrombosses.

1 Like