Moving after round end

I’ve been noticing in most matches (2v2s) one player, like host will continue to move after the round is over. Please explain.

1 Like

I’m curious about this too

If you use a controller you can press the right stick in when the round ends. This will pull up the text chat box which allows you to move your character in that screen. Once the scoreboard pops up your character will continue to walk in the direction you were moving.

1 Like

I’ll try that but I have seen people bounce, spin in circles and then run off. It’s not always in one direction

You should be able to. But once the game stops your movement you should walk in the last direction you moved.

1 Like

Not sure about versus but in horde, if you bring up the chat dialogue (click right stick) then you can use buttons such as x during the scoreboard screens, this is really only useful for Jack to continue to smelt as pressing a button will cause it to continue registering. Say if you grab a weapon to smelt for Jack, if you run over another gun, it will pick that one up or use it for ammo if it’s the same one and it will continue doing this until you’re out of the scoreboard/chat dialogue and you press x again.
One useful situation however is if there’s an ammo box at the end of the round and you didn’t get to it quick enough, you can use this method to pick it up during the scoreboard and then it will respawn as soon as the scoreboard goes away, giving you 2 lots of ammo when most people would only get the one in this instance.

Another thing is, if you are able to scroll to your name on the scoreboard (for some reason you cannot scroll to the 5th player) then you can use A button freely to run or roll or wallbounce etc.

If they simplified the scoreboard design (made everything readable while also making the box smaller and out of the way) took away the darkness around it and just let you keep doing what you need to do, this would be a huge quality of life improvement.

1 Like