Mouse and keyboard for Xbox

Is it worth switching from controller to M&K on xbox? Been thinking about giving it a shot.

1 Like

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

1 Like

Can anyone answer me besides this guy?

2 Likes

:nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

Well this has been a success…

4 Likes

Why, cuz ur trash. How much did you pay for that M&KB anyway?

Yes, I am trash. I want to get un-trash, hence wondering if a M&K could help.
Also, I have not bought them yet. Any recommendations?

I dont play gears M&KB but if i was gonna buy a keyboard and mouse right now id buy a SS Rival 310 or 710 because ive been eyeing it up for a while and a corsair with cherry reds. I currently have a razer black widow ultimate and a razer oro. The old black widows are good but razor is pretty much a meme now. Your best bet would be asking Toby campbell since he did a guide on it in the pc discord a while back. Personally i just play with paddles on my custom elite

1 Like

It’s like I just walked in on someone speaking a different language… :neutral_face:

2 Likes

You can suck on my controller

This is a bit risky but oh well

1 Like

Filthy cheater :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I’ll get the pitch forks

I could finally get out of bronze

1 Like

I’m a pc player but enjoy gears with a controller, same with halo.
I’d be interested if there was an option to base match making on controller device instead of xbox vs pc.

Not a KBM player or even a good player at that. What I’m about to say is mostly based off of what I’ve heard other really good KBM players say.

It’s an improvement accuracy wise but you sacrifice momentum in return. KBM players can have good movement but controller is just better at doing it like KBM is better with aiming. You probably already know this though.

Personally I think you’re a good player and shouldn’t worry too much about it Clown. Regardless I respect your choices no matter what you end up doing.

1 Like

THIS! This HAS to happen in Gears 6. I would very much like all modes of Gears to have a cross play opt out option, even quick play, but I know that’s never going to happen. PC will forever be included with almost every MS title. So, I think a device input matchmaking system is the next best option.

I’m sorry, I have nothing against PC players, I think everyone should be able to enjoy the game, but going against M&KB is so aggravating. Most games do the best they can to balance the two, but in Gears, it seems balancing wasn’t even considered. Very low weapon recoil, to binding wall slide to your mouse wheel.

If I’m going to match a PC player, especially in a mode where I have no choice, I’d feel more comfortable knowing they were also using the same input device as me.

1 Like

I am a PC gamer but for Gears and Halo, I will always play with controller. Bare in mind, mouse and keyboard also works on xbox so the player base cannot be judged.

I advocate for input based matching (m+k only and controller only)not device match (xbox only and pc only) making to be made, so players are playing on an equal balance not a bs one.

2 Likes

100% agree

1 Like

Even the very thought is bad enough, David!

1 Like

Don’t bother even a M&K wouldn’t help you get better. I would suggest using a aimbot or cheating program, but even then I doubt you would be able to win. Hit up @TSU_Silent for lessons.

2 Likes