More quiters than ever

To me i seems after the new quit pemaltys more and more people leave games,many tikes before they can even really takeoff.Out of 10 my last matches 8 i have had a teamate quit on either my team or the opposite team. This problem is very annoying as im trying to rank up. Some solution is needed maybe bot filling?

I don’t actually think players care about penalties. If the matchmaking continues to place everyone wherever it wants without considering pings there will always be quitters. What may end up happening is the low pings that quit out constantly due to the high pinged players will receive a long ban and they’ll move onto other games. Those like myself with a low ping will then only have high pings to play with most of the time. This is the main issue with implementing penalties into a game before they fix one of the major reasons players quit. The Coalition is more interested in appeasing their customers that ruin the game than they are in fixing it.

1 Like

I took about 3 or so months off of ranked or versus in general and i’ve had 3 team mates quit on me twice (which rarely happened to me before my break) and every match i play now 1 or more players quit… Its insane how much people quit now even if they die just one time. To me it seems like quitting is far worse than it has ever been before

1 Like