Money for nothing …

There is no achievement for reaching the million. Just for fun (I know people here have already reached this amount a long time ago) …
Where are you all now ?

1 Like

Never been above 60k

3 Likes

Just over 600K. Spent most of what I had on everything because why not, and now I just leave it to build because no choice really lol.

1 Like

Hit 1 mill a ages ago, dont play as much now.

Have nearly 1.2 mill just now

1 Like

Launch Gears 5 : “Man Iron sucks, all my homies hate Iron!”
Gears 5 now : “What am I to do with all thy wealth? what is fame with no one to share it with?!”

6 Likes

I only have like 10k gears coins so probably will never hit 1 million since its useless to me since i own everything in the store. All i play is custom hives which award no cards to scrap for gears coins or master boss rush, escape for kadar or Horde Rolette. Am not a big fan of Horde and Horde Frenzy anymore, since i played them so much in the past.

1 Like

I should have done the same … I think I like to get the cards with the dailies. Kind of lottery
(Purple cards of the veteran are so long to come)

« Hit 1 mill a ages ago »

I guess it was when the scrap system has been introduced in the game.
I got nearly 300 or 400k with that.

75 k because of the coins/iron from the past 2 tour of duty(s)helping me a lot to upgrade my cards😊

1 Like

It is one of the purposes/usages of the GC system. I will probably spend some to get 2 or 3 weapon sets I like.
I wish we have a transfer fonction so that we could offer the GC to players who needs them

2 Likes

Gold card from 5 to 6 costs a lot. Hopefully there are sometimes good dailies granting some kind of cards.
One million is nothing if you want to max all the cards

1 Like

This is why this thread has been created :slight_smile: ?

… and the chicks for free."

@xXRealkainXx How’s your Gears bank looking in the meantime since you weren’t affected from the 100k coin cap? Must be 10 million right? :stuck_out_tongue:

I was just emptying the store for no reason with my coins.

4 Likes

Was waiting for someone to catch it. Probably one of the reasons of this thread.

I was also wondering if some of the LX reup people were sitting on higher amount.

10 Million would be overkill but i’m about to Hit 2 Million

If i didnt buy all the useless crap in the Store i’m sure i would of hit 2 already my goal is 5 Millon because i had 4 Million Credits in Gears 4 i wan’t 5 Million Coins in Gears 5 (i’m joking) :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, I know I could have just bought the cards, but I would rather level them up through gameplay and instead spent my coins on skins like weapons and banners and I don’t know even know why because I haven’t changed my skins since OP 4 lol.

1 Like

I’m on about 600k at the moment. I’d have gone well over 1m had I not spent about 5-600k recently on maxing out cards for classes I don’t play much.

All my classes except the promos now have maxed cards.

I got tired of playing classes I didn’t particularly like just to get cards for them, so decided to spent coins on maxing the cards so I could go back to playing classes I did like.

2 Likes

I understand and I would probably use GC also to get the missing cards when I will be bored playing some classes.
The fact is that I still enjoy playing some low tier class on elite/insane/Incon difficulty and daily mods.
I still need to get to 6 on some cards but it does not change dramatically the overall performance.

1 Like

Jesus, I can never help myself and just buy random ■■■■ :rofl:

2 Likes

same. like if i got it i spent it. just like RL. :sob: :joy:

3 Likes